Burnley v Chelsea

Jase

That pass from Fabregas was world class, as was the run from Schurrle. The pass from Ivanovic was superb too, as was his cross for the first.

Ivanovic has been integral to all three goals. Imagine if he was any good going forward eh?

As much as I give him stick for his attacking abilities, Ivanovic has been world class going forward today.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll never understand how he gets so much stick and Azpilicueta doesn't. I admit that normally Iva doesn't do much in the attack, but neither does Azpili, even playing in the right... Iva is an immense player for us, one I love, regardless of how bad or good he attacks, but today he's been superb.

Thank you for this. As one of the members of the (small) Ivanovic fanclub, it always hurts me a bit when I see people giving him stick.

How about you fuck off?

2nw1irr.jpg

And how about taking it from the OFFICIAL PREMIER LEAGUE SITE instead of some random website that considers penalties and fouls as assists?

v5g5BIL.png

Now I say. Try harder. You don't know anything about me, don't act like you do. And just follow my advice and don't talk to me again.

Thank you for this. As one of the members of the (small) Ivanovic fanclub, it always hurts me a bit when I see people giving him stick.

his importance in our team is invaluable, if he doesn't put as many right crosses, it doesn't take away from everything else he does. He scores, he's a leader in the pitch, he's scary and he's a wall in our defense. The guy is unbelievable. I know his crosses suck a lot of times, but then sometimes they don't and I don't care. I love the man.