Olimpija Ljubijana v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big news today is Fab playing in the pivot. I'm not surprised but I know many were saying we'd be switching back to 4-3-3.... Not so much. As I said before too much investment has been made for us to switch back to 4-3-3.

I don't think it's a case of one or the other. What our investment has given us is options and we can go either way.

I don't think it's a case of one or the other. What our investment has given us is options and we can go either way.

Of course but our set formation is still 4-2-3-1. Everyone expected that to change and for Oscar to play next to Matic even though all last year when we played 4-3-3 Oscar never played

I got Chelsea TV with Sky because it's relatively easy to haggle with them and get it for less than the £6/month stated.

Well not sure how you managed it but I got told on their website live chat that they do MU TV for £3 and wouldn't budge but gave me 03442 414141 to phone up. So I did and managed to get a price match.. £3 for three months and then £6 then on so I'm not going to complain :) thanks for the tip though mate :D