Olimpija Ljubijana v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was free? I thought you had to log in and have Fan Club+ activated.

I Believe you do, I'm hoping to get a reply from the Chelsea FC staff to see if I buy the Plus membership online if I can then activate Chelsea TV on my sky account without going threw Sky.

I Believe you do, I'm hoping to get a reply from the Chelsea FC staff to see if I buy the Plus membership online if I can then activate Chelsea TV on my sky account without going threw Sky.

I bought Chelsea TV on Sky and it took over a week for the Chelsea website to accept my Sky viewing card number and give me the Fan Club Plus membership which was annoying.

This sucks. Worked until 4 the last 3 days and now today i'm working from 4.30. Grr. I expect a thorough detailed analysis of the game when I get home in the post match thread!! :P

I bought Chelsea TV on Sky and it took over a week for the Chelsea website to accept my Sky viewing card number and give me the Fan Club Plus membership which was annoying.

I hope I can buy it via the website and then just connect the account to the card, as I'd rather pay the club directly :D but I might end up having to go the long way round like you mate.

No need to tell you that I missed all the pre seasons matches and this should be the first one, so I'll need all the links of this world !!!!!

It's my first one too as the others never had any commentary and I hope to start the new season with Chelsea TV with my Sky sports this time so I can get the most out of it.

I'm watching this if your up for the ads and poor quality (http://www.stream2watch.me/soccer/nk-olimpija-ljubljana-vs-chelsea-fc-live-stream), if the event is free for us on the Chelsea Website it's: http://www.chelseafc.com/videos/epg.html

I hope I can buy it via the website and then just connect the account to the card, as I'd rather pay the club directly :D but I might end up having to go the long way round like you mate.

I got Chelsea TV with Sky because it's relatively easy to haggle with them and get it for less than the £6/month stated.