Filipe Luís

Jase

Luis Filipe is heading back to Atletico Madrid on a €3 million loan deal which can be extended through 2016/17. Luis Filipe will return to the Calderon: he's expected to take the medical on Thursday. Diego Simeone is ready to welcome back Luis Filipe.

[Di Marzio]

hope it is just twitter talk ,, would be a terrible deal for us

sounds pretty firm, it's from DiMarzio.

Clearly Luis wants to be playing more but hasn't proven to be good enough to displace Cesar.

I don't like the idea of a loan though, should be a permanent deal. It may still be this might come down to accounting.

luis signed a 3 year deal. so if he goes on loan for 2 years, his contract will be up.

i think the twitter talk maybe BS.

DiMarzio dude. Probably the most reliable journalist out there.

As I said before it could just be an accounting thing why it's a loan with an option to buy.

DiMarzio dude. Probably the most reliable journalist out there.

As I said before it could just be an accounting thing why it's a loan with an option to buy.

maybe. lets hope its not true.

i was just pointing out that if indeed its a 2 year loan then the "option to buy" thing becomes useless cos he would no longer be a chelsea player.

so hopefully, marzio is wrong for once.

Luis Filipe is heading back to Atletico Madrid on a 3 million loan deal which can be extended through 2016/17. Luis Filipe will return to the Calderon: he's expected to take the medical on Thursday. Diego Simeone is ready to welcome back Luis Filipe.

[Di Marzio]

What the fucking deal??? He has a 2 year left on his deal. 2 years loan? per 3m? Chelsea is charity??

We should buy Baba Rahman.

Hi friend!

If the signing of Filipe is confirmed, I think we have to be very close to signing Rahman Baba (or someone similar in that position) because Jose never would let Filipe go without having secured a replacement.

Filipe is a great player, but fight with Azpilicueta for a place in the starting eleven is literally impossible. Azpilicueta is totally untouchable because of his own merits.

Good luck Filipe, especially in La Liga and in your personal life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luis Filipe to return to Atletico.

Chelsea will receive 16 million

Link. http://www.marca.com/en/2015/07/20/en/football/spanish_football/1437407756.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atlético recoup Filipe Luis but must offload Siquiera

The Rojiblancos are set to pay out 15 million euros for the defender but must sell to comply with FIFA’s Financial Fair Play rules.

Link. http://as.com/diarioas/2015/07/20/english/1437408725_470536.html

Regards.