Diego Costa

Spike

I suppose Chelsea could do a 2nd medical examination on him once he's done with the WC just to be sure (if it helps to see his condition before and after). Otherwise, I still have no problem with him being Chelsea's striker next season. Hopefully he stops the headbutts and various dirty stuff soon.

I suppose Chelsea could do a 2nd medical examination on him once he's done with the WC just to be sure (if it helps to see his condition before and after). Otherwise, I still have no problem with him being Chelsea's striker next season. Hopefully he stops the headbutts and various dirty stuff soon.

Mou will stop it.

costa had a poor game but I don't think the way this Spain team plays works to his strengths at all. They don't get out on the break and never look to play it through the defense into him. The one or two times they did he had goalscoring opportunities.

That headbutt wasn't serious but he better stop that shit if he comes! He will definitely get suspended by the FA for that shit... LONG too.

Looks realy realy realy terrible decision he choose spain instead brazil when WC is in brazil. He will get booed all the time and will probably nervous rest of the tournament...but people say he is mentaly indestructible and this booes shouldnt hurt him...while he was clearly upset by them, his touch was realy poor.

Looks realy realy realy terrible decision he choose spain instead brazil when WC is in brazil. He will get booed all the time and will probably nervous rest of the tournament...but people say he is mentaly indestructible and this booes shouldnt hurt him...while he was clearly upset by them, his touch was realy poor.

They booed him before every touch, only cole, terry and c.ronaldo are indestructible to boos.

His decision to choose Spain was a stupid one. lol Perhaps he believed in people who said his chances of winning the WC were bigger with Spain than with Brazil.

I hope the deal is not announced yet, because there is no deal at all. We should go for Cavani instead. Costa has only one great season in his cv. Its strange how he quickly became THE man to lead Chelsea.

His decision to choose Spain was a stupid one. lol Perhaps he believed in people who said his chances of winning the WC were bigger with Spain than with Brazil.

I hope the deal is not announced yet, because there is no deal at all. We should go for Cavani instead. Costa has only one great season in his cv. Its strange how he quickly became THE man to lead Chelsea.

Scolari didn't want Costa whereas del Bosque called him and even organized a meal with him, emphasizing his desire to have Costa in his squad. Scolari never asked him shit. So what would you do?

Costa: "I chose Spain because they treat me like a brother"

And as far as Cavani>Costa is concerned - I don't want to get frantic so be happy with your opinion

Scolari didn't want Costa whereas del Bosque called him and even organized a meal with him, emphasizing his desire to have Costa in his squad. Scolari never asked him shit. So what would you do?

Costa: "I chose Spain because they treat me like a brother"

And as far as Cavani>Costa is concerned - I don't want to get frantic so be happy with your opinion

Brazil are stuck with Fred instead of him..it's bound to leave a bitter taste..