Diego Costa

Spike

Where that come from ? He said he has a great emotional bond with Chelsea, well that's what I read in the original interview here: http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/diablesrouges/courtois-il-faudra-trouver-une-solution-538217d335704f05d69ce936 .

""Je n’ai jamais dit que je ne voulais pas aller à Chelsea. J’ai un lien très affectif avec ce club." "Mais j’ai envie de gagner des trophées et des finales avec Chelsea"

"I never said I don't want to come back to Chelsea, I have a great emotional link with this club. " I want to win trophy and finals with Chelsea."

You should never trust the things english press write, they just take information on Courtois in AS/Marca, and these two are really connected with the Madrid clubs, they will do everything the presidents of those clubs ask them to do.

thanks bud

look at this though !!!! - http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/309973.html

@ChelsTransfer: Simeone has turned his sights to Estudiantes youngster Geronimo Rulli - also watched by #MCFC available for as little as £6.5m (Mirror) #CFC

BVB and Atleti are the same. Somehow they'll still compete for trophies no matter who leaves football version of the Cardinals.

No they are not, they were at like 10th before Simeone came in and Dortmund was nearly relagated before Klopp took over. It depends on the manager, Valencia won the Liga 10 years ago, Deportivo won the Liga 14 years ago and made CL semi in 2004-also relegated now. If Dortmund and Atletico bring someone like David Moyes in they are not gonna be as successful as they are now.

No they are not, they were at like 10th before Simeone came in and Dortmund was nearly relagated before Klopp took over. It depends on the manager, Valencia won the Liga 10 years ago, Deportivo won the Liga 14 years ago and made CL semi in 2004-also relegated now. If Dortmund and Atletico bring someone like David Moyes in they are not gonna be as successful as they are now.

Assuming they keep the same managers, obviously. I don't see these guys going anywhere. They love these clubs, and as long as they are there they will continue to compete for silverware.

lol, moyes. Somehow I really don't remember about him at all until you mentioned him again.

Assuming they keep the same managers, obviously. I don't see these guys going anywhere. They love these clubs, and as long as they are there they will continue to compete for silverware.

Oh of course, as long as they are here they are unlikely to drop out of top 3 anytime soon. Well not unless Dortmund decides to replace Lewandowski with someone like Torres but people like Aubameyang will be able to keep the club going. Same with Atletico, if they are planning to promote that 2nd terrible GK to replace Courtois I cannot see their defensive record are that good again next season.

Btw Simeone already said he is planning to move to Inter and Lazio eventually, then Argentina national team when he is 60 so he is unlikely to stay at Atletico all his career.

Now Spanish AS are also reporting board informed Simeone there was no need to sell Diego Costa but "very difficult" to retain Courtois. #CFC

The article is from this morning.

AS are saying in that article that Atletico Madrid officials have informed Simeone that is impossible to keep Courtois in Madrid anymore because of Cech's injury and because Mourinho will give him the #1 spot. Atletico are already looking for replacements with Pepe Reyna and Keylor Navas in pole position.

As for Diego Costa, they write that the officials have informed Simeone that their hands are tied here and they are waiting for Diego Costa to decide if he wants to stay in Madrid anymore. This is basically another confirmation of how release clauses work in Spain - the player himself buys his way out of that club and those at Atletico Madrid know that he will trigger that release clause this summer. They are trying to convince him not to do so, but I think it's too late now since he has signed a pre-contract with Chelsea. Maybe you will find players in amateur leagues like Romania, Bulgaria, Estonia that will break that pre-contract, but big players/characters honour their agreements.

thanks bud

look at this though !!!! - http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/309973.html

This was before the CL Final and we never know, in one-on-one interview, words can be twisted.

The link I gave was an interview minutes after the CL Final, if he really didn't want to come back to Chelsea, he wouldn't have said those words.

Oh of course, as long as they are here they are unlikely to drop out of top 3 anytime soon. Well not unless Dortmund decides to replace Lewandowski with someone like Torres but people like Aubameyang will be able to keep the club going. Same with Atletico, if they are planning to promote that 2nd terrible GK to replace Courtois I cannot see their defensive record are that good again next season.

Btw Simeone already said he is planning to move to Inter and Lazio eventually, then Argentina national team when he is 60 so he is unlikely to stay at Atletico all his career.

Immobile to BVB! For now they will be able to bring decent-good talent and make them great. And just continue doing that. And as I posted Simeone is looking for another keeper.

When did Simeone say this!?

Immobile to BVB! For now they will be able to bring decent-good talent and make them great. And just continue doing that. And as I posted Simeone is looking for another keeper.

When did Simeone say this!?

http://www.espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1339873/simeone-hoping-to-one-day-manage-inter-milan?cc=5739

Don't worry guys, at the very worst we will do a 40m for Balotelli, 50-60m for Cavani or release clause(34m) of Jackson Martinez. Never gonna go into the new season with our current attackers, with or without Lukaku. But I predict we will eventually sign Costa as long as his hamstring isn't a big issue(even if he have a terrible WC) and Mandzukic for 20-25m.

Don't worry guys, at the very worst we will do a 40m for Balotelli, 50-60m for Cavani or release clause(34m) of Jackson Martinez. Never gonna go into the new season with our current attackers, with or without Lukaku. But I predict we will eventually sign Costa as long as his hamstring isn't a big issue(even if he have a terrible WC) and Mandzukic for 20-25m.

Mandzukic is the worst case scenario. Lukaku-Mandzukic-Torres

Both Balotelli and Martinez are hardly massive upgrades.