Adrien Rabiot

Melanicus

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like a good player and the fee is low, but unless we are going for exceptional young players like Pogba, I'd rather see us give MvG and some of our own young English midfielders (Baker, Loftus-Cheek) a go

He's a good player but we don't need him. He could be a top player in the future but right now he's not on the level of Verratti or Pogba. Like ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ drog.ba said, there's no point signing a prospect when we have so many on our hands already in that same central midfield position.

He's a good player but we don't need him. He could be a top player in the future but right now he's not on the level of Verratti or Pogba. Like ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ drog.ba said, there's no point signing a prospect when we have so many on our hands already in that same central midfield position.

We can always do a Bruyne :Goober:

As a PSG fan I must say Rabiot is really impressive.

He can play at any place in the mid field, he can score goal and do assist. He is only 19 and already has 2 fulls season in the French ligue with almost 60 games in 2 years.

It's a shame he doesn't want to sign a new contract with Paris. The reason is that he has no guarantee he will have enought play time if he stay in Paris. That's the down point with him... His agent is his mother and she thinks that if he is not in the starting 11 in 30-40 games during the season, her son won't be able to progress. So she wants him to leave Paris because there is too much competition in the midfield (even if we play in 433 and only have 5 midfielders...).

What she doesn't understand is that the competition for a starting position is fierce in any top 16 European club...

As a PSG fan I must say Rabiot is really impressive.

He can play at any place in the mid field, he can score goal and do assist. He is only 19 and already has 2 fulls season in the French ligue with almost 60 games in 2 years.

It's a shame he doesn't want to sign a new contract with Paris. The reason is that he has no guarantee he will have enought play time if he stay in Paris. That's the down point with him... His agent is his mother and she thinks that if he is not in the starting 11 in 30-40 games during the season, her son won't be able to progress. So she wants him to leave Paris because there is too much competition in the midfield (even if we play in 433 and only have 5 midfielders...).

What she doesn't understand is that the competition for a starting position is fierce in any top 16 European club...

How is his passing range and vision?

I can't see us giving out many starts to a 19 year old. So not really sure why he'd be interested in joining Chelsea if it's starts he's looking for. As talented as he may be, trust us to loan him out and then sell him off.

How is his passing range and vision?

Good enough to be in the starting 11 in any other team in the French League.

He is still in progress, but I've been watching his performance since 2 years and a half and he really is impressive. I really don't want him to leave PSG ...

I can't see us giving out many starts to a 19 year old. So not really sure why he'd be interested in joining Chelsea if it's starts he's looking for. As talented as he may be, trust us to loan him out and then sell him off.

I agree with this. Oh well seems like a nice investment that will pay off one way or the other.

Jonathan Johnson @Jon_LeGossip Follow

Tuttosport: Chelsea are ready to pay €10m (£8m) for PSG's Adrien Rabiot. Juventus, Arsenal, Roma, Inter & AC Milan are all interested.

Ligue 1 & French football journalist. PSG in English. @ESPNFC, @beINSPORTSUSA, @br_uk & @FrenchFtWeekly.

dont know how to embed.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.marca.com/2014/08/07/en/football/real_madrid/1407397443.html

Mou bidding to poach Ancelotti's protoge.

Scouts at the big guns across Europe, including José Mourinho's Chelsea, have long been casting admiring glances at a highly rated French starlet by the name of Adrien Rabiot, who can operate either in midfield or in defence.

Mourinho is such a big fan of the 19-year-old that Chelsea have approached PSG over a possible deal, but so far their attempts have proven fruitless. The Ligue I champions' deep pockets are well known, so if they do decide to sell him, he won't come cheap.

Coincidentally, current Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti was the man who gave Rabiot his breakthrough at the top level. During his time at Paris Saint-Germain, the Italian coach handed the youngster his first-team debut when he was just 17.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You