Daley Blind

Barbara

We need a LB

He's a LB

He can defend

He can cross

I've never watched him before today, but I'm starting the bandwagon. Only a blind can't see how perfect those Blind crosses were :ph34r:

Let's do it, Chelsea.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a LB

He's a LB

He can defend

He can cross

I've never watched him before today, but I'm starting the bandwagon. Only a blind can't see how perfect those Blind crosses were :ph34r:

Let's do it, Chelsea.

You must be joking? :Goober: .

If he has cracker on world cup, I would consider it, but seriously after one game?

I remember gebre selassie (czech lb) had great wc or euros few years ago and then turned shit at new club.

Blind was impressive though but with team of 5 defenders where everyone helped defend, he wasnt exposed and spain had no wingers...His crosses were amazing, but doing it in Chelsea is different thing

If he has cracker on world cup, I would consider it, but seriously after one game?

I remember gebre selassie (czech lb) had great wc or euros few years ago and then turned shit at new club.

Blind was impressive though but with team of 5 defenders where everyone helped defend, it wasnt that difficult to do it. His crosses were amazing, but doing it in Chelsea is different thing

Actually I asked The Skipper's opinion on him and I trust his assessment blindly.

He's said he's very good and if that's the case, let's bring him here :P

Yeah, he's a very good player and is one of LVGs favourites. He's also very comfortable at CDM, very good, tidy utility player. Would be a very good signing but I think he's staying at Ajax for one more year.

Actually I asked The Skipper's opinion on him and I trust his assessment with blind eyes.

He's said he's very good and if that's the case, let's bring him here :P

Fair enough, lets see how he does in next games ;)

Fair enough, lets see how he does in next games ;)

also he was the marker on Torres in that sitter attempt missed. Top defender as marking Torres demands some sick skills.

One of a few Dutch players who will probably be United players come the start of next season.

Our new LB is probably already sewn up.

That's why it could happen. LvG won't sign both him and Shaw. It's only one between the two of them. so if he moves his interest to Blind we score Shaw, if they choose Shaw, we could maybe see how much Ajax is willing to get to let him go.

win-win

I'm not so sure Atletico will allow both Costa and Luis to leave tbh

We need a LB

He's a LB

He can defend

He can cross

Let's do it, Chelsea.

Blind isn't good enough for Chelsea, he is too slow for a LB. For the same reason he plays cdm at Ajax. Great crossing skills though.

I need to watch him more to have an opinion. His passing was very nice yesterday, but those passes don't always come off like that, esp. that one-touch lob to Robben.

Highly unlikely that vanGaal passes up Blind at United. He is Dutch Footballer of the Year 2014.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You