Daley Blind

Barbara

Blind isn't good enough for Chelsea, he is too slow for a LB. For the same reason he plays cdm at Ajax. Great crossing skills though.

No he isn't "too slow" and that isn't the reason he plays CDM for Ajax. Stop making up stuff when you clearly don't know too well about it.

His crossing ability aren't consistently that amazing either but he does have a decent foot on him to make those every now and then.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No he isn't "too slow" and that isn't the reason he plays CDM for Ajax. Stop making up stuff when you clearly don't know too well about it.

His crossing ability aren't consistently that amazing either but he does have a decent foot on him to make those every now and then.

Im Dutch and Ajax fan, he started at LB but was moved by De Boer to the cdm position. Do you ever watch the Dutch league?

Im Dutch and Ajax fan, he started at LB but was moved by De Boer to the cdm position. Do you ever watch the Dutch league?

Ah. Ik dachten niet dat jij Nederlands was... but yes, he started at LB and was moved to the CDM position but he wasn't moved because he was too slow... That's what I'm trying to get at to you.

I watched about 20 Ajax (also support Ajax in Holland) games this year and about 15 Vitesse and Feyenoord games so yeah, I do watch the Eredivisie quite regularly.

Ah. Ik dachten niet dat jij Nederlands was... but yes, he started at LB and was moved to the CDM position but he wasn't moved because he was too slow... That's what I'm trying to get at to you.

I watched about 20 Ajax (also support Ajax in Holland) games this year and about 15 Vitesse and Feyenoord games so yeah, I do watch the Eredivisie quite regularly.

Yeah, I've watched him for a couple of years now. He is a super player at the cdm but not so super at lb, Boilesen is a far better lb.

How does he stack up against Shaw, Rodriguez, Moreno? I saw him yesterday for the first time, how consistently can he get good crosses in and how is he defensively?

His passing game is very good, a little bit like his father Danny. Defensively he is reasonable, but his main and best position is CDM.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You