Euro 2008

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Germans were just too powerful for the portuguese. Deco was invisible on the field. I dont think Scolari did enough to attack.

From the begining I always said, its either Germans or Portugal. German efficiency will go on to win now that Portugal are out.

Germans were just too powerful for the portuguese. Deco was invisible on the field. I dont think Scolari did enough to attack.

From the begining I always said, its either Germans or Portugal. German efficiency will go on to win now that Portugal are out.

Was you watching the same game as me? Deco was probably the best player on the pitch, was very impressive. Attacking was never Portugals problem, their most obvious problem caught them out in the end and that is the lack of a top class striker.....

Cracking game though.

Was you watching the same game as me? Deco was probably the best player on the pitch, was very impressive. Attacking was never Portugals problem, their most obvious problem caught them out in the end and that is the lack of a top class striker.....

Cracking game though.

I was watching the same game as you but Deco, ACCORDING TO ME for most part was non existant. It wasnt the same performance he gave against the Czechs.

They really lacked a good Striker.

Also the biggest Irony, Ballck scored the Goal that ended the Scolari(to be Chelsea Manager) era in Portugal. And he was marked by Paulo Ferriera another Chelsea player.

The defending for two of the goals was terrible, they were both free headers and the Germans wouldn't miss. For Klose's goal no one even jumped. Portugal payed the price for their bad defending but credit to Germany though, they deserved it.

Kinda sad that our manager left Euro 2008 already but now he can focus on Chelsea and our boys will have some rest before they meet up for pre season.