Euro 2008

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as Ronaldo isn't holding up the trophy at the end , I dont care who wins.

Sky are probably pissing themselves at no England being there, seeing as they didnt bid for viewing rights.

The benefits of England not being there ? Being able to get served in pubs without the bar being clogged up by fat cunts in St George cross T shirts. Not seeing twats in Austria giving nazi salutes getting battered by Austrian police. No media coverage of brainless WAGs. No wanky song. Not going out on penalties in the Quarters.

Russia to me are the dark horses -could easily do it, have qualityplayers and a top manager .........who we may get afterwards hence all the silence.

i support Sweden, no special reason.

hate germoney, although it would be great if Ballack and moreover Gomez will play good

;if Gomez plays a good Euro he´ll be on top of the Chelsea-list i guess

first game just finished

with the great PETR CZECH

has no relevance

is just a little punk-phrase often used here...

i don´t like germany because most of its people didn´t changed and are still really anti-semit (correct spelled? )

and not update about progressive thinkings...

you know, it would take to long to explain every detail but to sum up, it is because i don´t feel that comfortable like i do in different countries, for example England (of course, there are many other problems,blabla)

has no relevance

is just a little punk-phrase often used here...

i don´t like germany because most of its people didn´t changed and are still really anti-semit (correct spelled? )

and not update about progressive thinkings...

you know, it would take to long to explain every detail but to sum up, it is because i don´t feel that comfortable like i do in different countries, for example England (of course, there are many other problems,blabla)

Well that surprises me, but fair enough! And it is anti-semitic.

I was saying at the game last night Moutinho would be a great signing, but... no room, unless we sell lampard I think.

Just watched the Croatia Austria game, Well played Austria!!! despite loosing the game 1-0 to an early Modric Pen they gave it a real go and deserved to have a point I think...

Really looking forward to seeing Germany, come on Michael!!