Paulinho

themightyblue

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There genuinely are very few players in the world that can strike a football as well as he can. Look at these. Such clean hits. afridi.gif @Mufassir08 Apparently his nickname is Boom Boom as well :D

Now admittedly that alone is not much of a reason to sign somebody, but if Villa landed him, I'd be delighted. Still, not like Chelsea can't use somebody who can actually consistently twat the ball really hard in a straight line - none of the current squad can do that.

He doesn't play for Chelsea anymore, I understand. Besides which, Guarin hits it cleaner still. Think Roberto Carlos, Cronaldo or Beckham, not Gerrard or Lampard. He's above that level.

• 1 month later...

Jason Burt at Telegraph says that Juventus are lining up €25m bid for Paulinho.

How the hell can this guy be valued at more than €10-12m? Unbelievable.

Seeing that Juventus are ready to splash the cash on shit players, I think Mourinho should call his italian friends and offer them Ramires. Then take the money and run. And let Spurs stuck with Paulinho for another season.

edit - Also the funniest part of that article is that he'd act as Vidal's replacement. LOL. Something like replacing Cristiano Ronaldo with Ashley Young, or Ribery with Isaac Cuenca.

Jason Burt at Telegraph says that Juventus are lining up €25m bid for Paulinho.

How the hell can this guy be valued at more than €10-12m? Unbelievable.

Seeing that Juventus are ready to splash the cash on shit players, I think Mourinho should call his italian friends and offer them Ramires. Then take the money and run. And let Spurs stuck with Paulinho for another season.

Even that's too much. If Brazil have any hope of moving forward from this World Cup, Paulinho should never play for them again.

BTW: Jason Burt is a liar. He is one of the worst journos around.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You