TalkChelsea Player of the Year 2013/14

The fact is Hazard did win us many points, by giving in MOTM performances. But if you remove Azpilicueta then the whole defensive line crumbles. His work-rate and presence is only noticed when he isn't there. Hazard can score as many as he wants, but if we are letting in two goals in return, Hazard's performance would go down the drain.

Strikers win you games, but defenders win you titles.

Hazard while great still has other gears, I still don't think we've seen the absolute best from him, likewise he has gone missing in certain games. Dave's played consistently out of his skin, out of position all season. He deserves it more this year.

I really wish there was a most improved player category because both azpi and cahill definitely deserve to win something this year. Have a feeling Hazard will win it though which I can't complain at all.