UCL Final - Chelsea Vs Man Utd

James

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK BOLLOCKS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guttered guttered after Ronaldo missed thought :(

Now all we're gana hear is how wonderful they are!!

ARG!!!!Guttered #

Cant believe JT missed *sob*so close....

Edited by Laylabelle

Terry shouldn't take penalties, ffs. What a great thing to make you the fool of the night... But yet, we missed loads of chances and this often is the nail on the coffin ( spelling ? ) . Manure got very lucky again. Oh I gonna cheer up myself with the wonderful night I had in Brussels last sunday after RSC Anderlecht's Belgian cup win after 14 years of waiting....

another case of not being good enough in the final third, professional footballers paid thousands of pounds a day, cant hit a fuckin barn door

sorry to say it but drogba can fuck off to italy now

feel sorry for JT, anelka didnt seem bothered, it was a shite penalty

i thing that kills it is that all we will hear is how the manc the the best team in europe blah blah blah, but truth be told, we out played them for most of the game, just couldnt score in a brothel

big overhall this summer me thinks, starting with avram

Terry shouldn't take penalties, ffs. What a great thing to make you the fool of the night... But yet, we missed loads of chances and this often is the nail on the coffin ( spelling ? ) . Manure got very lucky again. Oh I gonna cheer up myself with the wonderful night I had in Brussels last sunday after RSC Anderlecht's Belgian cup win after 14 years of waiting....

He wouldn't have to take that penalty if DD could have kept his hand to himself earlier... :rant::rant:

JT needs a hug me thinks....if Kalou had taken it...arg!!!

Its just so arg!To loose on pens then read how wonderful Man you are...Im sorry but you won on penatlies!!!!!

But DD missed in Africa so that could've gone tits up.Kalou should've taken it....

So close..and yet so far...but so horrible...as we were really really close

One hand on it ish..and then just...if Ronaldo hadnt missed been easier to accept just...

Edited by Laylabelle