Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

1 hour ago, milan.cech said:

I am standing by my post from August. A dinosaur of a footballer. Always has been.

But the worst part, Lampard keeps selecting him.

With Rudiger out injured for so long, at least Zouma or Christensen has had to play. So pick your poison... 

Just now, Fernando said:

Tomori and AC ain't good neither..

So no matter who you play it's a no win situation. 

Least you have two players comfortable on the ball. AC and Zouma is honestly worse than Luiz + Cahill. 

I want Lampard to know who his best CB's are, and stick with them. This constant changing is what got Emery sacked. 

I was one of the least overwhelmed when Kurt returned but I can't really blame him or Christensen individually. They both do okay next to Tomori but as a partnership do not work.

Lampard should never select them as a pair again.

40 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I was one of the least overwhelmed when Kurt returned but I can't really blame him or Christensen individually. They both do okay next to Tomori but as a partnership do not work.

Lampard should never select them as a pair again.

You cant blame them individually??? 

Did you watch the game today Tomo! 

I swear to the old Gods and the new, I havent seen a worse individual defensive display that what I saw today by Zouma. He was below embarrassing. As for Christensen..... he is weak, scared of passing forward and just isnt good enough to wear the badge. Disgraceful defending for the 3rd. They both just watched as Everton scrambled the ball in, no desire to get back and defend on the line or anything. They just watched. Fucking furious I am.

20 hours ago, DDA said:

You cant blame them individually??? 

Did you watch the game today Tomo! 

I swear to the old Gods and the new, I havent seen a worse individual defensive display that what I saw today by Zouma. He was below embarrassing. As for Christensen..... he is weak, scared of passing forward and just isnt good enough to wear the badge. Disgraceful defending for the 3rd. They both just watched as Everton scrambled the ball in, no desire to get back and defend on the line or anything. They just watched. Fucking furious I am.

He's been moved out of a position he was playing well in with a partner he was playing well with to a position he's not good in playing with a partner who needs a stable partner.

Don't get me wrong I don't want him in the team even medium term but playing him at LCB was setting him up to fail. Positions make a hell of a difference, case in point Kova was so hit and miss last season the majority didn't want to make his move permanent, now playing in a more appropriate position for his skillset he's bonafide world class (not saying Zouma is at RCB just saying it makes a hell of a difference).

I still like the improvements Zouma has made this year. He is a young player and young players have bad games. They play really well for a stretch, as Zouma has, and then a crap game. He will mature. I read that Lampard wants Zouma to play the ball further up the field. If true, young players often play poorly when doing something they are uncomfortable doing. I really think Zouma will develop into a good CB. This year is supposed to be about developing the talent we have.

1 minute ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I still like the improvements Zouma has made this year. He is a young player and young players have bad games. They play really well for a stretch, as Zouma has, and then a crap game. He will mature. I read that Lampard wants Zouma to play the ball further up the field. If true, young players often play poorly when doing something they are uncomfortable doing. I really think Zouma will develop into a good CB. This year is supposed to be about developing the talent we have.

Is 25 years old really still considered young? Zouma has already played 250 games in his career!