CHELSEA FC PUB CLUBHOUSE OF KEVIN ARNOLD ASHBURNER

KevinAshburner

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be very sad and frustrated. We will probably also end up sacrificing you to the Illuminati so they will give us good results in the future.

GREAT IDEA!!!!! Lets sacrifice the assburner!!!!!!!

What will happen with my uni group?

I am with two girls.

I dont need to be Kevin to know what's going to happen!

You will try to fuck both of them, but they will slap your face with a purse full of lead...

I dont need to be Kevin to know what's going to happen!

You will try to fuck both of them, but they will slap your face with a purse full of lead...

Bruz, they are 5ft tall East Asian girls. They couldn't lift a purse full of lead. Come on.

Almighty KEVIN ASHBURNER, will I pass my Electric Drives exam? Do I need to make any human sacrifices to get an A?

Sieg heil, WOODFURNACE.

No Human Sacrifices don't work in this situation. They are only a Temporary Mercy from withholding your life a bit longer but this is only used for ILLUMINATI purposes and by Famous People. It only works for the Elites and the 13 - THIRTEEN FREEMASONRY ILLUMINATI FAMILIES around the WORLD.. It only works for those at and in Hollywood and at the Bohemian Grove in Monte Rio, California, USA.

This Exam only results on your hard work and study and no Human or Animal Sacrifices will work for this subject.

I have a question Kevin that is bothering me.

Technology this century has exploded like crazy. You can say the biggest technology advance has happened in the span of 100 years.

So if such explosion happened so fast in this century then why in the past technology never exploded like this past century?

I mean man has been around for how many years? a couple of thousands years?

So from 4,000 years ago till the 1800, technology explosion was nowhere near close as from the 1900's.

What changed?

Did Aliens influence our technology to grow rapidly?

If so why?

Why not 2,000 years ago people had cars and such?

No Human Sacrifices don't work in this situation. They are only a Temporary Mercy from withholding your life a bit longer but this is only used for ILLUMINATI purposes and by Famous People. It only works for the Elites and the 13 - THIRTEEN FREEMASONRY ILLUMINATI FAMILIES around the WORLD.. It only works for those at and in Hollywood and at the Bohemian Grove in Monte Rio, California, USA.

This Exam only results on your hard work and study and no Human or Animal Sacrifices will work for this subject.

My own hard work? I'm screwed!

http://www.viralnova.com/dream-dome-home-thailand/

This Guy Started With Nothing. What He Had Just 6 Weeks Later Made Me Ridiculously Jealous.

March 17, 2014 Stories

When most people imagine their dream home, they probably think of a large, sprawling vacation house that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. When Steve Areen thought about building his dream home, all he had to do was find $9,000 and a place to build. He did just that and, in a few weeks, he had a vacation home in the middle of Thailand that could make anyone drool.

In just 6 weeks, Steve was able to create the home of his dreams.
dome.jpg

With a Thai friend’s guidance, his son-in-law’s masonry skills and a lot of work, the team made progress quickly.
dome2.jpg

Steve was given a place on his friend Hajjar Gibran’s mango grove to build his home.
dome3.jpg

The basic structure only cost about $6,000.
dome4.jpg

In Thailand, materials are cheaper, but it’s still mind blowing to know just how little this cost to make.
dome5.jpg

The extra details and furnishings of the home brought the cost up another $3,000.
dome6.jpg

Totaling approximately $9,000 for the entire home.
dome7.jpg

It took elbow grease and dedication.
dome8.jpg

But it seems so worth it.
dome9.jpg

Not only does this dream home look cool, but the low-cost and quick building schedule is amazing.
dome10.jpg

Cement blocks and clay bricks were used to build the home, as well as some natural materials.
dome22.jpg

If he had the chance to build the home again, Steve said that he would use compressed earth blocks.
dome19.jpg

Whether it’s a home away from home or your new family residence, this dome would be perfect.
dome20.jpg

Imagine spending long afternoons swinging on your rooftop hammock.
dome11.jpg

Or gazing into your backyard pond, filled with beautiful lilies.
dome12.jpg

The dome is full of windows and natural light, really helping the house become one with nature.
dome13.jpg

On the outside of the house, Steve built steps up to the roof, you can climb the entire house if you’d like to.
dome18.jpg

Inside, all of the accents are natural.
dome14.jpg

His shower is the big stone mosaic you see here.
dome15.jpg

And the bathroom sink is made of natural bamboo and other materials.
dome16.jpg

It’s hard to believe something so cheap, relative to housing prices here, could be so gorgeous.
dome21.jpg

Every day would feel like a vacation.
dome23.jpg

Can I go here right now?
dome17.jpg

Hajjar Gibran, the friend that helped Steve build his dream home, has a dome building company. If you’d like to learn more information on the process, check out his website and sign up for a workshop.

Steve has traveled all over the world, collecting photos and stories to share. See them here on his online profile.

Source: Steve Areen

And most importantly, share this article with others. This dome home is amazing.