Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

Who says you criticized Jose personally ? You do not know him, therefore you cannot do that.

Now you are saying his aspect of attack is not as good as his defending one. I never compared the two. All I said, Jose can adapt to any style & play it very well, as seen already, ever the years. After all, Jose won everywhere he has been & he will outsmart any dimwit in UK.

So now you have turned pro-Jose? So basically for you what is wrong with Jose now? or is he the perfect manager atm and cannot do anything else to improve. Yes he is one of the greatest manager in history but even he has faults, everyone does and everyone can improve.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's 59 and won fuck all. Thank god we didn't end up with him.

You're going to have to show me the part of the table where it says how you won a game. You still get 3 points for a win and to be honest I could give a fuck what fans like you want from a team. You bitched and moaned after the Arsenal game when the vast majority of supporters saw what a good point that was in context. Just change your name to BluePellegriniKing and go to Bluemoon.

Because he has been managing teams like Malaga, equipvalent of Everton in England. LOL GETTING THEM INTO THE CL is an achievement in the 1st place, let alone winning it. Does everyone have to be winning trophies after trophies like Simione atm to be considered 'good' by you?

Basically you are happy with a win no matter what, so even if we score 1 and limit opponents to like 2 shots for the rest of the match and we just stay 10 men in our own half, that would be fine too. Is that what you called entertainment? And lol at the latter post, typical response that is so predictable, you cannot see anything beyond Chelsea.

He's 59 and won fuck all. Thank god we didn't end up with him.

You're going to have to show me the part of the table where it says how you won a game. You still get 3 points for a win and to be honest I could give a fuck what fans like you want from a team. You bitched and moaned after the Arsenal game when the vast majority of supporters saw what a good point that was in context. Just change your name to BluePellegriniKing and go to Bluemoon.

Of course we can.

Yeah because he trained Villareal for a lot of years, like its possible to win with them anything. he got with them to the CL HF and lost only on penalties. you have no clue about him and thats evident.

Well if you dont care about the HOW, than its your thing. I care. change your name to MourinhoIsGodandCandoEverything and go to Mourinho Fanboard. If you only watch football for the winning, well, much fun to you. Of course winning is the most important part, but Abramovich didnt spend tons of millions on players like Hazard and Mata and Co, to park the bus and wait for the coutner-attack. he wanted US to dominate the game. the whole world laughed at our win against Bayern, because they literally raped us in this game and we was lucky not to concede 2 or 3 goals. Of course we as a fans didnt care much, but I think everyone in this board would find it more enjoyable to win the title by playing good and not by mostly luck.

B2t: I would be happy with a point in this game tbh. Pool are better than we are at the moment and without Ramires, I cant see us going to attack them without getting exposed. Should take the Arsenal approach and wait for our chances. A loss has to be prevented at any cost.

Yeah because he trained Villareal for a lot of years, like its possible to win with them anything. he got with them to the CL HF and lost only on penalties. you have no clue about him and thats evident.

Well if you dont care about the HOW, than its your thing. I care. change your name to MourinhoIsGodandCandoEverything and go to Mourinho Fanboard. If you only watch football for the winning, well, much fun to you. Of course winning is the most important part, but Abramovich didnt spend tons of millions on players like Hazard and Mata and Co, to park the bus and wait for the coutner-attack. he wanted US to dominate the game. the whole world laughed at our win against Bayern, because they literally raped us in this game and we was lucky not to concede 2 or 3 goals. Of course we as a fans didnt care much, but I think everyone in this board would find it more enjoyable to win the title by playing good and not by mostly luck.

B2t: I would be happy with a point in this game tbh. Pool are better than we are at the moment and without Ramires, I cant see us going to attack them without getting exposed. Should take the Arsenal approach and wait for our chances. A loss has to be prevented at any cost.

Perfect post, summed up the whole argument in a paragraph.

So now you have turned pro-Jose? So basically for you what is wrong with Jose now? or is he the perfect manager atm and cannot do anything else to improve. Yes he is one of the greatest manager in history but even he has faults, everyone does and everyone can improve.

Come on Blue...don´t try to twist it around. I never doubted Jose ability to manage teams, it´s impeccable. The only thing I ever questioned was his summer dealings.

Can I blame Jose on his tactics now ? No, I can not & I won´t. His tactics are master pieces. Can he improve ? Perhaps, he can ?

I just do not know how. I am not good enough or should even attempt to do it. Wrong person to ask it here. You will never see any lineups, stats or tactics from me. I am happy to watch Chelsea playing a good football & winning. Most of the times, I had not been happy in certain games. However, it boils down to Chelsea´s jerkiness of not converting on their clear chances. Otherwise, I am fairly happy to see this team two points off the top & playing unconvincingly.

You've won a charming carriage clock for being the one millionth person to say that in the last 12 years. Congrats.

The 'JT will get shredded by pace' facade is so stupid. JTs positional play is still world class so it doesn't matter.

Come on Blue...don´t try to twist it around. I never doubted Jose ability to manage teams, it´s impeccable. The only thing I ever questioned was his summer dealings.

Can I blame Jose on his tactics now ? No, I can not & I won´t. His tactics are master pieces. Can he improve ? Perhaps, he can ?

I just do not know how. I am not good enough or should even attempt to do it. Wrong person to ask it here. You will never see any lineups, stats or tactics from me. I am happy to watch Chelsea playing a good football & winning. Most of the times, I had not been happy in certain games. However, it boils down to Chelsea´s jerkiness of not converting on their clear chances. Otherwise, I am fairly happy to see this team two points off the top & playing unconvincingly.

Wouldn't we all? Actually in fact I doubt we all would have this conversation in anyway if we beat Swansea 4-0 yesterday, even though it was not Jose's fault that Eto'o is a shit striker now and missed 2 clear cut chances. But that is the thing the manager is ultimately being judged on though, for all the great attacking football last season under Klopp, Dortmund eventually won nothing and it will not be remembered in years to come, actually by this summer he could even be leaving the club if they drop out of top 4 and not make the CL(which could be possible if Reus is sold in Jan because of the clause and they already lost like 5 games at home), a year ago it would be unthinkable, life is really unfair on managers as you can see. But I think we should stop talking about Jose now and focus on this massively game.

Liverpool is in their best form since 2009 and I fear we might be in for a real hammering if we try to go tow to toe with them unless Jose has a master plan that does not involves parking the bus atm. So just to take the safe way out we might as well do it, no point attempting the risk.

We have to play Luiz on Sunday to counter Suarez IMO. If Luiz has a good game Suarez can be controlled. Cahill would get shredded by Suarez due to his nature of backing off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aIMPrUJ81w

Lets see after 2 years how much progress he has made, Suarez has certainly made huge progress and now is probably one of the best player in the world. What about Luiz?

Wouldn't we all? Actually in fact I doubt we all would have this conversation in anyway if we beat Swansea 4-0 yesterday, even though it was not Jose's fault that Eto'o is a shit striker now and missed 2 clear cut chances. But that is the thing the manager is ultimately being judged on though, for all the great attacking football last season under Klopp, Dortmund eventually won nothing and it will not be remembered in years to come, actually by this summer he could even be leaving the club if they drop out of top 4 and not make the CL(which could be possible if Reus is sold in Jan because of the clause and they already lost like 5 games at home), a year ago it would be unthinkable, life is really unfair on managers as you can see. But I think we should stop talking about Jose now and focus on this massively game.

Liverpool is in their best form since 2009 and I fear we might be in for a real hammering if we try to go tow to toe with them unless Jose has a master plan that does not involves parking the bus atm. So just to take the safe way out we might as well do it, no point attempting the risk.

Nothing to worry about on Sunday. Jose will pack the midfield & Chelsea will play a close game, then.

he cant organise a team? look at villareal. they were brilliant. With Real Madrid he had no faith from Perez and Perez wanted to sack him. he wasnt bad at all, considering he had no say in the transfers and had to build a complete new team.

Pellegrini is a brilliant coach and everbody who followed the Spanish League knows it.

@bushman well look at Madrid...they definetely have the squad to play different than Mou did with them. he couldnt implement any philosophy beside counter-attacking football. he is limited in his tactical approach, as every coach probably is. he is a defensive master and can counter-attack well, but he doesnt knows anything about pressing or organizing an attack when the opponent is sitting deep.

@Namika it aint jut to Ronaldo not tracking back. Klopp perfectly used the weaknesses of Madrid (man targeted Xabi, pressed high and played with no fear). futhermore he beat Mourinho even in the group stage. Dortmund was clearly better all around in this meetings. Mou had no clue how to cope with Dortmunds pressing and their tactical approach.

He responded well in the second leg with Modric next to Xabi and Di Maria and Ozil in front of them, Gotze/Reus on Xabi was useless on that game because Modric took his role of deep-lying playmaker. They created a lot of chances (a lot of creativity), they should have scored 2 goals in the first 15 mins.

to BMK: Dortmund will always create chances, it's an obligation, they will always recuperate some balls high-up the pitch thanks to their gegenpressing and i won't even talk about their individuality.

"Far more desperate to win this one than the City game. Hate Abramovic and what he's done to the game, exactly the same goes for Mourinho as well. Still hate them for taking Torres. Hate them for how they treated Rafa. Hate them for winning the Champions League. Hate them for buying Willian just to stop us or Spurs getting him. Hate them for ostracizing the one Chelsea player I like watching (Mata). Hate Ivanovic for being bitten by Suarez (hate isn't always rational). Hate their phony fans and their complete lack of passion for the game. Hope we fucking smash these."
They are really the worst, we have to beat them if we don't they will speak about it for a decade. Hope Jose works his magics.

What a cunt. I hope we score a painful last minute winner against them and suarez gets injured.

I'd say that Luiz has to play and just put him on Suarez. He'll probably get done a few times but Suarez will probably get some back too. I remember Suarez giving JT a torrid time when they battered us just after the FA Cup final 2012 and let's be honest, it will probably happen again if Cahill and Terry are together on Sunday. I don't see much to worry about in Liverpool's team, just that Rogers is getting them playing brilliantly and Suarez is to Liverpool what Bale was to Tottenham last season.

I'm only worried because of how we are playing at present.

People thought we would get hammered by City. It didn't happen.

People thought we would get hammered by Arsenal. It didn't happen.

Some even thought we would get hammered by Tottenham. It didn't happen.

Now people are saying we'll get hammered by Liverpool, and guess what? It won't happen.

I don't know why people are so negative around here. For all the criticism we give Mourinho, he has not been out-thought yet; never-mind by one of his understudies. Bredan-fecking-Rodgers is hardly a master tactician. If Mourinho has a plan to stop another team playing, it usually works.

Our problem has been being unable to finish our chances and not much else. Yes, we've conceded quite a bit against lesser teams, but it's down to the style Mourinho/Abramovic/the club wants. We're still creating loads of chances for a team that needs a few players and if we were to finish more of those chances it would obviously be totally different.

Mourinho usually has a specific game-plan for those in the top 4-6 so I think it'll be a tight game. Could be end-to-end stuff and could be decided by a magic moment from Suarez or one from Hazard. But I certainly don't see us getting hammered like some people are claiming.