Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

I'd play Oscar for Kevin, to see if we improve, just because I think Hazard can use a real rest, otherwise I'd have Eden for Kevin promptly.

If Oscar doesn't improve it, then I'd have Hazard.

Ba or Torres need to come for Eto'o. I don't care which of them, but Eto'o needs to be subbed.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok - watching Liverpool / Swansea / Arsenal

They have great off the ball movement - players always showing and not scared to take the ball and keep possession - we seem to stall when passing, our players become static...

Lampard was constantly looking over his shoulder to check defensive work.

I think maybe Jose has focused a little too much on defensive duties and we need to work more on our off the ball positioning and attacking fluidity...

Maybe a personnel change will help second half...

Dull half. Might as well leave the same players on for a while to rest the starters for the other competitions (all of which are more important than this one). Nobody playing particularly well but really only De Bruyne has been awful too. Sunderland don't look dangerous at all.

RDM and Rafa had us playing good football

Jose... not so much

Oh, fuck off!

The football was fine. Just can't finish.

Schürlle and Willian looked great. Willian especially. He's really fucking good and never stops running.

KDB fails to take his chance yet again but Mourinho will get the blame.

Well but can we blame KDB? Last time he played more than 15 minutes was against Arsenal on 29th october.. It's a catch 22

Did anyone expect more than this?

3 AM's playing together for the first time with a Lampard and Mikel pivot, we were never going to be playing great today. Although our defense looks better with Cole, coincidence?

?... Not sure what to say.

Is your anti virus stopping it or your service provider ?..

I am in office, my office server is stopping it!! Hence was asking for some clean sites, may be some reliable sites which are safe from all those pop ups!!

Ok - watching Liverpool / Swansea / Arsenal

They have great off the ball movement - players always showing and not scared to take the ball and keep possession - we seem to stall when passing, our players become static...

Lampard was constantly looking over his shoulder to check defensive work.

I think maybe Jose has focused a little too much on defensive duties and we need to work more on our off the ball positioning and attacking fluidity...

Maybe a personnel change will help second half...

OUR breaks and build ups are TOO FUCKING SLOW

I'd play Oscar for Kevin, to see if we improve, just because I think Hazard can use a real rest, otherwise I'd have Eden for Kevin promptly.

Ba or Torres need to come for Eto'o. I don't care which of them, but Eto'o needs to be subbed.

In your opinion: Who is better Oscar or Hazard? Just wondering

Eto has been the worst player out there, he lost the ball everytime he touched it