Chelsea 2-1 Crystal Palace

Jase

Man of the Match  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Mate we have a quality team, we have played some good football in places this season, sure a lot of games haven't been that entertaining but grinding out results is what's important when you are trying to get better. But no, moaning to no end is all that's happening currently, when we are only halfway through a season. And in this league anyone can beat anyone, so some people can't even be grateful for a win. Just my opinion.

I agree with you, but you have to consider that in the last weeks, we havent played good football compared to our standards. some people of course are overreacting, but all in all, credit where is due and atm, the team doesent deserves the credit- and neither does mou. maybe after monday, a lot will change. Monday will be a huge game and a win would be massive.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't write off ManUtd that easily. I know that they are 10 points behind Arsenal, but they will start to play much better in next games.

If that was last years United, I would agree, but I feel that Moyes wont fix things this season...they have been far too average and uncreative...unless they buy few top players in jan that will have imediate impact.

Agree that he wasn't special, but hardly thought he would be after a month away. However, that's his job: he chases up the field - and gets occasionally nut-megged, but then Terry is supposed be in the second line and cover him like he did. This is far better defending than having both players on the same line for example, in which case if you beat one, you've beaten them both.

Perhaps this style of defending is indeed unusual in England, but I've honestly seen this setup many times before...

Perfect View :yes:

We need someone in defence who is proactive not a copy of JT

That is the best company