Mosquito

Jase

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having such a developed body so young means that any cracks in his game will probably be covered up by brute force for the next few years - a la Lukaku - but that's not always a bad thing. (I'd happily welcome that style of play from our strikers right now.) This looks like a player ready for proper manly football. Most players his age look scrawny and shit. This transfer would excite me massively. He'd destroy Eredivisie defences.

^^ thing is that in other countries they don't carry the nicknames into their professional names, so it won't happen. Then in America (and other countries) once the guy is famous they give them some nickname, like Shaq for Shaquile O'Neal and others, so people will call them that when talking about them, but their professional names will continue to be their last names.

In Brazil we always use the first name and nicknames are kept over birth names and last names are rarely used. Cafu, Branco, Dedé, Zico, Tostão, Hulk, Ganso, Pato, Kaká, Mineiro, Bebeto, Zinho, Mazinho, Jô, Fred are all nicknames in addition to the diminutives Ronaldinho, Juninho, Marquinhos, Paulinho, etc...

Okay then, a head line when he scores an only goal of the game:

"Chelsea win as xteam is Mosquito bitten"

Awesome!

To be fair, Nathan is the one I have been the most impressed with in that Brazil U17 team.

Mosquito fluffed a fair amount of chances.

My favourites were Nathan, Auro and Boschilia. But I could just see Mosquito becoming a monster of a striker in 2 or 3 years. But yeah, Nathan could be Ballon d'Or winner if he reaches his full potential from what I saw of him.

I started watching these youth tournaments a few years back because of Tim Vickery, and they're great to give us a look into the new generation of footballers of tomorrow, especially when you watch the likes of Brazil, Spain and Argentina as they put great emphasis on their youth systems.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You