Which of our attacking midfielders are leaving the club first?

As title, as the season now 1/3 of the way through, I think we generally have an idea of Mou and his team now. Obviously Oscar and Hazard are his first choices, the other slot are rotated between Schurrle, Willian and Mata with Kevin not getting much game time at the moment. So even if everyone is happy atm, there will come a time when 1 probably 2 will have to leave the club. It is impossible for 6 midfielders to get 25-35 games min each in this team in the future no matter what and believe it or not, all 6 are good enough and deserve to be playing at least 30 games per season.

So who do you guys think will leave? I know this might upset a few fans but it is just painful reality, it just will have to happen just like Courtois will get sold or Cech will be on the bench permanently/leave. Decision time coming up I think, next summer a move might just happen for one of these player.

I think as it stands, unless something significantly changes, Kevin will leave, maybe Mata too if Jose gonna use him once every 3 weeks. Remember, Mata would walk into most big teams in Europe atm and Kevin is decent as well, will get into more than decent teams like Arsenal, Spurs, Fiorentina...etc any day of the week so they will definitely not stay to be rotated for the long term

So what do you guys think? I am being very serious here. Obviously Hazard and Oscar will not leave us for the next 3-4 years unless something dramatically happens like they start fighting Mourinho or something. So Willian, Mata, Schurrle and Kevin left. 1-2 will leave, question is who? Obviously Willian and Schurrle just came for big money so they won't be sold next summer no matter what but in the long term it is very possible, in 2015.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Mata will prove that he is our man,that he deserves to be the first team player.Let's be realistic,some of us likes Schurrle or Willian or KDB more than Mata,but Mata is our best player for second year in a row,he did it so much for us,so many assists,goals,CL,EL ...He just mean more for me than Schurrle or Willian or KDB so I hope that he will prove Mourinho that he is first team choice and that he will be our next legend.

Never say never ;)

As title, as the season now 1/3 of the way through, I think we generally have an idea of Mou and his team now. Obviously Oscar and Hazard are his first choices, the other slot are rotated between Schurrle, Willian and Mata with Kevin not getting much game time at the moment. So even if everyone is happy atm, there will come a time when 1 probably 2 will have to leave the club. It is impossible for 6 midfielders to get 25-35 games min each in this team in the future no matter what and believe it or not, all 6 are good enough and deserve to be playing at least 30 games per season.

So who do you guys think will leave? I know this might upset a few fans but it is just painful reality, it just will have to happen just like Courtois will get sold or Cech will be on the bench permanently/leave. Decision time coming up I think, next summer a move might just happen for one of these player.

I think as it stands, unless something significantly changes, Kevin will leave, maybe Mata too if Jose gonna use him once every 3 weeks. Remember, Mata would walk into most big teams in Europe atm and Kevin is decent as well, will get into more than decent teams like Arsenal, Spurs, Fiorentina...etc any day of the week so they will definitely not stay to be rotated for the long term

So what do you guys think? I am being very serious here. Obviously Hazard and Oscar will not leave us for the next 3-4 years unless something dramatically happens like they start fighting Mourinho or something. So Willian, Mata, Schurrle and Kevin left. 1-2 will leave, question is who? Obviously Willian and Schurrle just came for big money so they won't be sold next summer no matter what but in the long term it is very possible, in 2015.

What are you smoking?

None, & I am being serious too.

No one gonna force them out, THEY WILL DEMAND TO LEAVE. Actually Kevin's agent already said if his situation is not improved he will be looking at Wolfsburg in Jan

Oscar: extremely unlikely

Hazard: extremely unlikely

Schurrle: very unlikely

Willian: very unlikely

Mata: unlikely

KDB: possibly

Moses: possibly

Agreed 100%

I hope Mata will prove that he is our man,that he deserves to be the first team player.Let's be realistic,some of us likes Schurrle or Willian or KDB more than Mata,but Mata is our best player for second year in a row,he did it so much for us,so many assists,goals,CL,EL ...He just mean more for me than Schurrle or Willian or KDB so I hope that he will prove Mourinho that he is first team choice and that he will be our next legend.

Never say never ;)

Yeah I like Mata, wish he could fit into Jose's system so we can see him thrive again and become an even better player. I will be a bit sad when/if he leaves because he couldn't fit in with Jose but I am sure it won't come to that unless Mata's attitude start to change, at the moment he is too professional to even think about throwing a tantrum imo.

What are you smoking?

I AM NOT SAYING ANYONE WILL LEAVE/BE SOLD BEFORE NEXT SUMMER. But we all know it will eventually happen. You think all 6 are gonna stay here for the next 5 years and accept the way it is LOL? So Kevin will accept playing 1 game in 1 and a half month, Mata accept bench role permanently or not ever being used in big games. Not gonna happen, time to consider the future because it will eventually happen. You know it.

Btw no point suggesting our loan players because they are all finished here unless they has an extraordinary season in Ronaldo/Messi style so scoring a ridiculous amount of goals/ have a lot of assists...etc

If Mata and Kevin can't get into the team why Marin/Davila/Moses/Piazon will ever LOL

Btw no point suggesting our loan players because they are all finished here unless they has an extraordinary season in Ronaldo/Messi style so scoring a ridiculous amount of goals/ have a lot of assists...etc

If Mata and Kevin can't get into the team why Marin/Davila/Moses/Piazon will ever LOL

well, first of all, you or anyone else here, do not know whether any of them will leave.

Your speculation & that´s all it is, may be true or may not.

Certainly, no player wants to sit around. The only one out of your bunch may go is KDB, I feel. Mata will play plenty, soon. CL, PL, FA plenty there.

well, first of all, you or anyone else here, do not know whether any of them will leave.

Your speculation & that´s all it is, may be true or may not.

Certainly, no player wants to sit around. The only one out of your bunch may go is KDB, I feel. Mata will play plenty, soon. CL, PL, FA plenty there.

I am not saying anyone will leave mate/or suggesting who we should sell. All I am saying is when the time come who WILL LEAVE FIRST, surely it is common sense as we know obviously someone will leave, not all of them will be playing 30+ games if they all stay. I am not putting rumor out or anything, all I want is for us to talk about these players and analyses who we think will go first. Yeah I am thinking Kevin too, he is getting left out and can't seem to force his way back atm.