• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're at it again...

THIRD KIT, LONG-SLEEVED: £17.99 (short-sleeved variant is £16.99) -

37725003_l.jpg

AWAY SHIRT, WITH EITHER OSCAR 11/HAZARD 17/MATA 10 PRINTING, £19.99 -

37712701_pl.jpg37712601_pl.jpg37712501_pl.jpg

PLUS LOADS more discounts here: http://www.sportsdirect.com/SearchResults?DescriptionFilter=chelsea%20adidas

They're at it again...

THIRD KIT, LONG-SLEEVED: £17.99 (short-sleeved variant is £16.99) -

37725003_l.jpg

AWAY SHIRT, WITH EITHER OSCAR 11/HAZARD 17/MATA 10 PRINTING, £19.99 -

37712701_pl.jpg37712601_pl.jpg37712501_pl.jpg

PLUS LOADS more discounts here: http://www.sportsdirect.com/SearchResults?DescriptionFilter=chelsea%20adidas

Fuck me that's good. Nice find. I got the white one the other day so this is a no brainer.

Actually bought the shorts (£6.99) and socks too (£2.99) so for the first time since I was about 11, I have a full kit.

First game after Christmas I'm going in full kit....WITH SHINNIES!!!

Obviously not a mistake. They saw how much popularity there was for the away shirt with MATA 10, so they've reduced their prices dramatically on our other kits. They bulk them in bulk and sell them on - only a small profit margin per shirt, but by selling three/four shirts they recoup the same amount of profit as selling one shirt at full price. Ergo, if they suddenly sell 600-700% more than they previously were, they are overall perhaps doubling the profits they normally would. Plus they'll get shitloads of money back through people adding personalised customisation, too. Clever marketing ploy.

Obviously not a mistake. They saw how much popularity there was for the away shirt with MATA 10, so they've reduced their prices dramatically on our other kits. They bulk them in bulk and sell them on - only a small profit margin per shirt, but by selling three/four shirts they recoup the same amount of profit as selling one shirt at full price. Ergo, if they suddenly sell 600-700% more than they previously were, they are overall perhaps doubling the profits they normally would. Plus they'll get shitloads of money back through people adding personalised customisation, too. Clever marketing ploy.

Looks like they've bumped up the postage cost as well.

It was £3.99 when I got the shirt the other day. I've just got another today and it's £4.99 now.

Wtf, how is it possible that domestic shipping inside the UK costs more than international delivery to Finland? :P

Bought the away top with Hazard 17 on it and the third kit with Willian 22 on it (obviously had to type that in myself though), cost like 30 odd quid but only 19.99 for the Hazard top... still 52.98 in total for two tops with two names is much much better than paying 100 for 2 tops with no names.