Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely a game for Schurrle IMO. He's usually turned up vs. Bayern.

He's played 7 times vs. Bayern in his career and netted 0 goals and 3 assists in those games. That's not really what I'd call "turned up".

Hi guys I really want to watch this match but am on holiday in France. Does anyone know if this is on French tv and if so which channel?

Thanks!

considering you have a computer? to your disposal you could just watch it online:p

Hmmm, going to go with this one now

Cech

Azpi-Cahill-Terry-Cole

Ramires-Mikel

Schurrle-Mata-Hazard

Lukaku

I'm looking for an ambitious side, Mata has got a point to prove, it's time for Mikel to at least get a game as he's sat out 3 games now, and perhaps get Azpi in it now?

Hmmm, going to go with this one now

Cech

Azpi-Cahill-Terry-Cole

Ramires-Mikel

Schurrle-Mata-Hazard

Lukaku

I'm looking for an ambitious side, Mata has got a point to prove, it's time for Mikel to at least get a game as he's sat out 3 games now, and perhaps get Azpi in it now?

Never mind all these line-ups. Just give us your score.

He's played 7 times vs. Bayern in his career and netted 0 goals and 3 assists in those games. That's not really what I'd call "turned up".

Goals, or lack of, from a player who isn't a team's primary goalscorer shouldn't be used to determine whether he showed up or not. Work rate. tackling, key passes and the like are all to do with turning up though, and were all usually brought to the table vs. Bayern by Schurrle.

Idk if that makes sense, I'm kinda high.

one thing I can see from those pics is how high Luiz can jump. Compare him to Essien and both to Nando... Essien was decent, but Luiz was just wow

Also I miss seeing him wearing a Blue shirt so I hope he plays tomorrow.

Also my kits are finally arriving next week after one failed attempted. I can't wait!!!! I have a 3rd Oscar and home Hazard :D:getin: :getin:

qepepaje.jpg

How much do I need to see Kalas be our next Terry.

Looks like they are level on jump

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Goals, or lack of, from a player who isn't a team's primary goalscorer shouldn't be used to determine whether he showed up or not. Work rate. tackling, key passes and the like are all to do with turning up though, and were all usually brought to the table vs. Bayern by Schurrle.

Idk if that makes sense, I'm kinda high.

I think this is a game for Schurrle anyway

Bayern have the best fullbacks in the world, Lahm and Alaba are like fucking playmakers at the back, they start so many attacks with there long range passing. We need to put pressure on them both we can't lay off them. Dortmund lay off them because they always go for the counter attack, but that's not us, so we can't allow them to springboard against us or we are going to give Bayern chances.

Schurrle will certainly help in putting pressure on them.