Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah... all our attacking players were bad - as in inexistent... the one who appeared more was Oscar and still that was limited because he dropped so deep by the end of the first half I thought he'd be exchanging places with JT or Cahill...

Reminds me of Chelsea the second year with Mourinho and why I was not a big fan of Mourinho.

The central defense sitting so deep, not very intricate play in the build-up of play.

What I don't undersand is why we play like that when excepting Schurrle, the rest are not that beasty and pacey to outrun or outmuscle the opponent.

When we have the ball in possession, almost all the team seems clueless and we are playing very basic stuff.

Reminds me of Chelsea the second year with Mourinho and why I was not a big fan of Mourinho.

The central defense sitting so deep, not very intricate play in the build-up of play.

What I don't undersand is why we play like that when excepting Schurrle, the rest are not that beasty and pacey to outrun or outmuscle the opponent.

When we have the ball in possession, almost all the team seems clueless and we are playing very basic stuff.

He didn't travel today MVG

Van Ginkel is a very good player and will become a star at Chelsea, but he lacks the experience at this moment to control games against teams like ManU.