Chelsea vs Hull City

BlueLion.

Jose Mourinho (1/3): "My teams are offensive teams. Look at the profile of player we have: Oscar, Hazard, Mata, De Bruyne, Schurrle..." #CFC
Jose Mourinho (2/3): "...we can't play physical football with these people. My players are technical players, they want the ball..." #CFC

Jose Mourinho (3/3): "...need the ball, and I want to attack and try and be dominant." #CFC (Guardian)

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but i dont believe that. moses was our BEST player in the pre-season and deserves a start in the first match. i am sure jose is a performance based coach rather than one who already has his teamsheets jotted down, no matter what. so at this moment, based on the pre-season and current form moses should be starting ahead of kdb on the right wing

moses - oscar - hazard.

Even though Moses arguably came good by the end of the pre-season tour, it feels somewhat overexaggerating to say he was our best player then when his performances weren't that great during the Asia tour as compared to the US one.

Anyway, according to the squad sheets for this game on the Guardian website, Moses is doubtful for this one due to jetlag.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/16/chelsea-hull-city-squad-sheets

He, and Azpi, just returned to training today.

Even though Moses arguably came good by the end of the pre-season tour, it feels somewhat overexaggerating to say he was our best player then when his performances weren't that great during the Asia tour as compared to the US one.

Anyway, according to the squad sheets for this game on the Guardian website, Moses is doubtful for this one due to jetlag.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/16/chelsea-hull-city-squad-sheets

He, and Azpi, just returned to training today.

nope, no exaggeration. the asia tour was more about getting back fitness. none of the players needed to or had to come out of the 2nd gear.

even though the US part should be treated the same as the asian part of the pre-season, i feel that is where the performances should count. i mean in the RM match we got to know that DL was a necessity now, or the roma match showed us exactly how pathetic torres is. so i feel there is no exagerration in saying the moses was our best player in pre-season.

Edited by didierforever

sorry but i dont believe that. moses was our BEST player in the pre-season and deserves a start in the first match. i am sure jose is a performance based coach rather than one who already has his teamsheets jotted down, no matter what. so at this moment, based on the pre-season and current form moses should be starting ahead of kdb on the right wing

moses - oscar - hazard.

If your going of pre season then KDB should be picked over hazard and Oscar, as he was easily our best/second best player in preseason.

But we all know that hazard doesn't really give a shit in friendlies. Moses has played well and if he starts showing it in these games then he can push to start. But no way he would play in front of KDB in my opinion. Not that it should really matter against hull. But if we are talking about our best team then I would put KDB over moses.

Edited by Hutcho

moses - oscar - hazard.

Moses just got back from Durban. He's more likely to start midweek.

don't know where to post it, so here it is.

This is so funny. In the the first gif it seems like they're dancing salsa and then the following one starting a ballet move.

I'm so silly

tumblr_mrn74al4QH1ra39x6o1_400.giftumblr_mrn74al4QH1ra39x6o2_400.gif

edit:

Also Mou with Silvino :lol:

tumblr_mrmxvjSPTL1qkkwx1o1_250.giftumblr_mrmxvjSPTL1qkkwx1o2_250.gif

Edited by Barbara

If your going of pre season then KDB should be picked over hazard and Oscar, as he was easily our best/second best player in preseason.

But we all know that hazard doesn't really give a shit in friendlies. Moses has played well and if he starts showing it in these games then he can push to start. But no way he would play in front of KDB in my opinion. Not that it should really matter against hull. But if we are talking about our best team then I would put KDB over moses.

then i simply dont understand why some1 like moses should/would even bother try playing good and impressing the boss if "no way he would play in front of KDB in my opinion" this is the attitude adopted by a manager. the pre-season performances should mean something especially if some1 has been exceptional, because i simply dont see any other way for a squad/fringe player like moses to fight for a 1st team spot. a player's performance should precede his name.

if moses does not start tomorrow i hope its only because of his international friendly commitment and nothing else. (for his own sake).

Edited by didierforever

Kdb is so overrated on here.

You clearly haven't seen him play much. There would have been an argumentation instead of a knee jerk cry. He is young, but completely outplayed all (but Kompany) in the NT. He carried Bremen in his first year and saved them from relegation. He ran the most miles in th Bundesliga, got awards and has very, very nice stats to dhow. Also, he looked good during preseason.

So it is normal we rate him.

moses - oscar - hazard.

no! KdB was better than Hazard and just as good as Moses in pre-season! and KdB is a better player than Moses also.

Edited by Pacquiao

no! KdB was better than Hazard and just as good as Moses in pre-season! and KdB is a better player than Moses also.

in the asian part of the tour - yes he was our best player. in the us tour - moses was our best player.

kdb is a better player than moses - HOW? he is yet to play a professional match in the chelsea blue. lets reserve our judgement on him till he plays atleast 90 mins.

in the asian part of the tour - yes he was our best player. in the us tour - moses was our best player.

kdb is a better player than moses - HOW? he is yet to play a professional match in the chelsea blue. lets reserve our judgement on him till he plays atleast 90 mins.

how? ,maybe because he is a much better all round player! if you have seen him play other than in pre-season this would be very obvious to you, He was Werder Bremens best player last year and one of the best young players in the Bundesliga last season! he was also Belgium's best player during WC qualifying! and was a major reason why they have qualified for the 2014 WC! he is a serious talent, with alot more potential than Moses!