Singha All-Stars v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damned. So psyched for a pre season friendly !!! Will there be links? I NEED to see it - its the first day of vacation after all. Let's start off with a Chelsea game :Goober:

I have bookmarked this link, http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/81471/1/watch-chelsea-tv.html

Although i hope it's shown on some channel here in India. Mautd match vs Singha beer was and hence i am hopeful!

1st Half

Blackman

Ivanovic - Kalas - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Lampard

Moses - Piazon - Schurrle

Ba

2nd Half

Cech

Wallace - Cahill - Chalobah - Bertrand

Essien - Mceachran

Van Ginkel

De Bruyne - Lukaku - Hazard

First Half : Second Half :

765114_Dream_Team.jpg765122_Dream_Team.jpg

It literally took 2 mins of staring at "JME" to figure out that you meant Josh! :lol:

Mikel won't be joining the squad until after the Asian tour just like everyone else who participated in teh confederation cup.

I know Jose will give a chance to some youngsters in this preseason tour. But if I am on his position, I will make the strongest line up in this first match. Not only this is the first, but also bearing in mind that this Singha All Stars is probably the strongest team we face in this tour, with all due respect to Malaysia XI and Indonesia All Stars teams.

Later against Malaysia XI and Indonesia All Stars, Jose could give all youngsters the time as much as possible without any harm, in my opinion.

Mourinho: We will play 2 teams, 1 in 1st half and 1 in 2nd. Everybody will play 45 minutes & they have to give strong performance.

Team tomorrow: Cech, Wallace, Kalas, Terry, Cole; Lamps, Essien; Piazon, De Bruyne, Schurrle; Lukaku. #CFCTour

2nd half: Blackman, Ivanovic, Cahill, Chalobah, Bertrand; Van Ginkel, Ramires; De Bruyne (again), Hazard, Moses; Ba. #CFCTour

Jose has well and truly arrived. Team announced a day before!