Singha All-Stars v Chelsea

Jase

I highly doubt Luiz, Oscar, Mata, Azpi or Torres will play in the Asia tour or at least have little involvement. The USA tour will probably be the majority of the first team!

I'm just excited to see Jose back on the Chelsea bench!

This. All i care about is to see Jose by the sidelines.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt Luiz, Oscar, Mata, Azpi or Torres will play in the Asia tour or at least have little involvement. The USA tour will probably be the majority of the first team!

Wait so all the Confederation Cup players won't play?

I predict 5-0

Lukaku

KDB

Schurrle

Hazard X2

no, it's been confirmed they were granted two weeks off more. So they'll come back on the last week of Asia's tour, but I suppose they will go to Cobham, have their medicals updated and then the team will join them and head to US.

Unfortunately I got an exam (for which I practically have not learned anything yet ) exactly at the time of the match. Really sad not to see Mou and the team in action, so I hope you will make this an interesting match-thread for me to read after the match.

Pretty sure of an easy win, at least 6-0. Schürrle will schurely score one or two as will Lukaku.

Im really excited about two things for this game:

1 - Jose: I'm looking forward to see him on the bench and Im pretty sure a lot of other Chelsea fans are too!

2 - Lukaku: I want him to prove that we don't need to spend €35-40 on a striker. Im sure he will make us proud in the future.

Nice 3-0 win to get us back into the grove would be nice. Hoping to see van Ginkel, Schurrle, Schwartzer, De Bruyne and Lukaku get minutes.

I'm almost sure we will concede because naturally our opposition will be taking this game more seriously than us. Scoring against Chelsea is an achievement.

for Mata and Oscar there is NO preseason...no post season either ,,,just continual 52 weeks a year with just a few days off

United play this team on Monday and then we play them on Wednesday right? so either the United game will take a lot out of them as i am sure they will play at 100% against United or they will learn from the beating United give them and will do better against us.

If this kicks off at 2 then i should be able to watch it. But i gotta leave at quarter to 4 to go to work... So might have to miss the end. Its just a preseason game, but i don't think i have ever been more excited for one.

Really looking forward to this, obviously because it's been a while since Chelsea last played but of course there is also the Mourinho factor. Hopefully we get a few indications of what is to come for the season ahead, though I know that the lack of the Confederations Cup players might influence decisions somewhat.

- What formation does Mourinho start with and does he change during the game.

- What positions will De Bruyne and Schurrle play in.

- How will Van Ginkel, Schurrle and Schwarzer do.

- Can Lukaku lay down an early marker for the number one striker spot.

- Will maybe one of the fringe players like McEachran, Essien or Piazon force themselves into the plans for next season.

Anyway I'm just excited about the start of another pre season for Chelsea.

United play this team on Monday and then we play them on Wednesday right? so either the United game will take a lot out of them as i am sure they will play at 100% against United or they will learn from the beating United give them and will do better against us.

United are actually playing them this Saturday, 13th August, not Monday.

And no doubt they would want to give their all against us, but let's not worry ourselves too much about that. It's only the 1st pre-season game. All about getting up to speed at this stage and let's just enjoy watching the team play again (finally!). We have more than enough quality to win this game anyway.