Singha All-Stars v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never ever ever ever been so excited for a friendly before.

Get to see De Bruyne, Schurrle, Van Ginkle all in a Chelsea shirt, and Mourinho back on the touch line.

Also looking forward to see what Wallace can offer us in the right back position. Chaloabh in the second half too!

Then Champions League later, what a day!

what Champions league?

So excited. Its like having sex for the first time with a new girl ! Even if its bad, it is still good !! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Funny, my Girlfriend is coming over to watch the game with me. Let's hope we win and i can have e perfect day :eyebrows: . If we lose this one ............................... :wank2:

Won't be a walk in the park as some people are suggesting. But I couldn't care less about the result. All that matters is seeing Jose on the side, and the new signings/youngsters on the pitch. Very excited. Someone please post streams as soon as they're available, thanks :D

Thanks for the advice Ankit, if i feel lonely i wont ask in public :rolleyes:

Yup, there are Horny people everywhere in the forum, just hiding and waiting to pounce! :D

We should get back to the topic. There is some guy with a hammer in his hands, he just lurks around. We need to be carefull!