👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

The only reason Torres is in this advertisement is because he sells shirts. All his little fan boys will buy his shirts and bring money into the club which is a positive, but he is poison I tell you and it makes me sick.

I now but it makes even sicker he's part of a campaign whose slogan is 'Forever Blue'

Those are the longest five and a half years of my life, even the silly association of him with the slogan makes me have a little vomit in my mouth

as for the new kit, it doesn't come even close to the current one (which is our most beautiful since I became a fan, tied with 2010-11 season), but it's not that bad. I probably won't buy it though. This season I have all three, but I don't feel compelled to buy this one. I'll wait for the away and third kit.

also mourinho narration in the ad is epic ;)

It's worse than the breast plate shirt in 09, because at least that was all blue, despite the poor design.

We will win something in this shirt, unfortunately those iconic images will be ruined by black (or very fucking dark blue) stripes, ugh..

I remember you saying back in 2012 that the 'Right To Play' sign on the shirt would ruin the potential photos of us lifting the Champions League trophy. Did anyone, anyone care when Lamps did it? If we are really to win something, I don't think people will be disappointed or disgusted or feel anything negative because of the shirts.

That was a drop in the ocean compared to this, those stripes are a eye-sore.

Why bitching bout the kits...they are as they are...blue with Chelsea logo on it....once the season will progress, people will get used to them, we will memorize great moments with wearing this kit (hopefully) and thats it. Its nice looking shirt IMO.

Why no Luiz in the ad though :cry:

I can't even begin to tell you how disappointed I am with that kit.

dont like it......the stripes ruined it..

Agree. It looks terrible....

I miss the old 08/09 kit. My personal favourite.

111161d1287958442-post-your-best-worst-f

The last couple of seasons have had pretty good kits too.

Then again we always find the kits a bit weird initially and it just becomes normal in the middle of the next season for us.

I haven't bought a home kit since the red collared 10/11 season, and given that this one starts at £55, Chelsea won't be getting my money again for sure.

It's not a bad kit, its just a tad..... dull. Its a 6 or 7 out of 10 compared to the last two being a 9 or 10.