Chelsea 2-1 Everton

Jase

Man of the Match  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

That was just classic Chelsea. Made us panic and suffering heart attacks right till the very end.

Anyway, we finished 3rd. Won a trophy in the Europa League (should have won 1-2). Ended the season on a winning run. Decent.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been such an emotional rollercoaster over the past 2 season's. This ending to the current campaign feel's so right even though we lost out on numerous trophies. From the sacking of RDM to the appointment of Rafa to the fan's disgust, it seem's to have all somehow aided the growth and transition of our new look Chelsea team. It feel's as if the timing of our transition couldn't have come at a better period in Premier League history with all the change at the top clubs.

This summer is going to be the most exciting transfer window of them all for everyone. XPetrCechx is going to have a field day with his news update's.

I have the biggest hardon for how promising next season is looking for us and man I hope it's Mourinho who's going to be the man to guide us to glory.

Oh good win today lad's and thank you Paulo for everything, you have been a remarkable role model professional and have represented our club in the the highest and most dignified manner. Wish you all the best in whatever you do next in life.

KTBFFH!

So, once the season is finished, we had the second best attack, scoring 75 goals (Man United 86) and third best defence, conceding 39 goals (Man City 34, Arsenal 37).

Thanks Rafa for good service, he gave his all and deserves the trophy and 3rd place finish, and we're not too far off from 2nd.

Cech MOTM for me, couple of brilliant saves that could have changed the game for us had they gone in.

From what I remember, he shook Moyes' hand and went down the tunnel. Can't blame him. Didn't continue watching, perhaps he came back out?

Exactly. I saw him going inside so the question is whether he came back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8OYUsA603A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prJOSZaGm9c