Man United v Chelsea

Jase

I am just scared Man United will make subs that will kill us. We need to score as soon as fucking possible

Exactly. Rooney, Kagawa, Carrick can come off of their bench. We have fucking Benayoun and Torres.

This is essentially their second team with 3 first choice players against our strongest side bar Hazard and we look toothless.

Fatigue or not the players should be desperate to win this one and look like they don't care.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is not on bench, too. Torres and bennayoun. Choose!

I choose neither! I'm going out for beers and what will be will be - no point getting angry, it's the tactical genius FSW after all...

Dinner with a Utd fan tonight :( fucks sake!

Thanks Rafa you cunt!

Fuck!!! Saw the last 30 mins (delayed lunch) and just assumed he was on the bench!!!

#major_fucked

Ok time to roll out the big guns!!!

Lets have Yossi 'World Beater' Benayoun and Marko 'smash this place up' Marin on for the 2nd half ;)

Lmoaaaaa

Reading that made all the rosé wine poor through my nostrils laughing, man!!!