Chelsea v Swansea

Jase

I have a feeling if we don't get all 3 points from this game we won't be in the Top 4 come end of season. Need to captalise on Tottenham's draw and our game in hand on Arsenal.

spuds will drop points again they are too shit to not, rvp will go back to the emirates later (having won a trophy) and haunt them again

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So - Any theories as to why Benayoun makes the bench ahead of Moses who proved his worth, for now, vs. Basel? Hopefully just a precaution for whatever reason.

So - Any theories as to why Benayoun makes the bench ahead of Moses who proved his worth, for now, vs. Basel? Hopefully just a precaution for whatever reason.

fsw wants to save him for 2nd leg and youndogga will probably come on in the 2nd half as well

I feel like if he makes a bad "First impression" in his return game a lot of fans will jump on the "FFS, SELL HIM!" wagon despite forgetting he's just come back from injury!

Well guess they are not fans then.

XRM5Eds.png

Luiz in midfield ffs!!!

I sometimes doubt that Rafa has a human brain. Swansea is a team that press high, this is the perfect game to play Luiz in defense not to mention that Luiz just had a bad game in midfield 3 days ago! :doh: