Vlad Chiriches

Mufassir08

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds more of a case where the agent throws our name in the mix to increase the price.

That! This is almost similar to the news, IIRC, about being interested in Okore from Nordsjaelland after playing them in the Champions League group stage.

• 2 months later...

I think he's a very good defender, with an unusually good technique and creativity. He always makes some forward runs in the game, dribbling past his opponents creating chances for him or his teammates. His anticipation is very good. His speed also. He just needed a better physical strength which I think he achieved because he looks bulkier now.

• 3 months later...

His agent/him clearly didn't do his research if he choose Tottenham as a stepping stone.

The only chance he will ever have of coming to us now is if he does a Sol Campbell and runs down his contract, which given how we enjoy trolling Spurs, wouldn't surprise me.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You