Dede

lucio

All you will find in Youtube and FIFA are prior to his terrible injury!

He was such a beast, we called him a bull back then...

How long was he out? Maybe he just needs to recover.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before his injury he was "OH MY GOD THIS GUY IS GOOD OH MY SHIT PLEASE SIGN HIM!!!!", but now he's more "Oo, he's decent."

Luiz, Terry & Ivanovic are all better than him right now. He's probably currently on Cahill's level in my eyes although they play differently; but Cahill helps with the homegrown quota.

How long was he out? Maybe he just needs to recover.

He had a left fibula injury on April 3rd 2012, was supposed to go back in May 2012, but only returned in late June. Then, on October 10th 2012, he had the same injury. He came back in February 2013 and hasnt played any good games since!

He had a left fibula injury on April 3rd 2012, was supposed to go back in May 2012, but only returned in late June. Then, on October 10th 2012, he had the same injury. He came back in February 2013 and hasnt played any good games since!

An injury ridden player, no thanks.

That settles it then! We definitely should not sign him.

Totally! My FM12 save is a Miracle. Mikel was an absolute disaster in it, and he's pretty much the same as he was in the save and I don't really think that'd change in the future :P . That proves the crediblity of me post up there ^__^ #InFMwetrust

He was such a great player, really unlucky!

I wouldnt sign him as well, but maybe the worst is behind...

hopefully

if we do sign him and if he's the beast he is, then we'll have a brilliant defender who won't be expecting to be first choice. that way we can manage him better and use him wisely with the other CB's in the first season

• 2 weeks later...