Man City v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is sitting on the bench because rafa decided to play him vs sparta and rest him vs city.

Shoulda been the other way round, big player in a big game? tactical genius. Terry would be out there playing even with an injury. He did when he broke his ribs ffs.

But hey you know, all those claims in how i Think we should have gone for Benat, completely ignored. Why a possession minded midfielder when we have Lampard an attacking Midfielder and Mikel a side to side man in the center? True logic there.

But no, lets not give stick to our board, they have been brilliant

Shoulda been the other way round, big player in a big game? tactical genius. Terry would be out there playing even with an injury. He did when he broke his ribs ffs.

Oh yeah 100 percent agree. I was being sarcastic as it is the most stupid decisions ever. That is what I meant.

Him not starting vs city is so fucking stupid.

Oh well knew this was coming

Ramires should never play RW

We can't pass the ball out from defence, no movement, simple passes fucked up

Just general poor play, I think we're out of CL places now... To be fair we get what we deserve - this happens when you keep sacking managers and end up with cunts in charge

City make Attacking sub - go 1-0 up - Benitez like for like subs end up 2-0 down. Just LOL how anybody can defend this prick is beyond me! Looking at you Rupert!!!!

Same shit different day.

Ramires isn't good enough. Moses should've started.

Why is Ivanovic starting ahead of Azpi?

Mikel - great until he fucks up.

I feel sorry for the fans who travelled for this game because this City team was very beatable but we didn't have the bollocks to go out and try and win it.

I feel sorry for Mata, Hazard and Ba playing ahead of Ramires, Mikel and Lamps because they simply can't control the midfield.

In theory Ivan offers an aerial threat but it was him who lost aerial duels against a fragile Clichy. All in all agree. Our midfield is toothless, that's where our problem lies. No connection between Midfield and forwards. We have also lost the long range shot threat in the form of Lampard, Deco, Ballack, Drogba etc. Now we have Luiz and Ivan who rifle them over more often than not.

Regardless, well played to City - totally deserved and the scoreline doesn't flatter them one bit. MOTM for me was Yaya Toure for his dominant display and brilliant solo goal. From Chelsea - as ironic as it is- best were Cahill and Cech.