Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

I guess I need to be more clear...

Willian does not dictate what he does on the pitch, Jose does.

If Jose is telling him to be defensive and Willan tries to be Eden II - what do you think will happen? Yes, he will be going against his manager and get dropped.

So - I can forgive him for that - as he us a great TEAM player - without him - we are weaker as a TEAM - and its TEAMs that win things, not players...

Willian is, in my opinion, an automatic first choice selection whenever Jose picks our strongest XI. Even so, he simply is not as effective, or as efficient, in possession as is required if we are to become the team we want to be. He is currently our best option but we could, and should, do better.

As for your earlier question asking, "...where's the justification for getting the check book out", I'd rephrase it a bit and answer that the justification for needing to strengthen the squad is right there on the pitch and that to see it, all we need do is watch. Just an opinion of course.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they're reliable when it comes to Real Madrid, but not other clubs.

Perhaps supporter, can confirm?

Yes, the digital newspaper El Confidencial usually has good information from Real Madrid but perhaps more in news only in the realm of football (matches, training, injury) but in signings issues, they are very sensationalistic and often exaggerate quite their exclusives. They have good contacts with Real Madrid usually (it is normal to see their journalists in many images eating or talking with players and managers of Real Madrid) but they publish as big news / large exclusive news which really are just a small news / rumor . The Confidencial often exaggerated a lot. They like to always be the first to tell a news although they have not been able to confirm the news well. I think they are not for reliable.

In Spain journalists say almost sure Reus will sign for Madrid. Florentino Perez (Real Madrid president) needs to make a great signing each year and it seems that Reus will be the big summer signing. But almost no one takes it for granted. Only speak (reporters) that Real Madrid is close to the environment Reus and there is every chance that his move this summer is done.

I believe that the Confidencial exaggerate their knowledge, giving them Reus made the signing of Real Madrid and talking about his contract. I think it's just speculation. They used this tactic many times. It is more a story of a novel, more literature than real information.

I think Real Madrid is close to the signings of Reus. But his move is in the state of gestation and The Confidencial still the subject of the amounts of their contract then they could say (if Reus finally signed for Real Madrid) is invented: "We reported it first." They like to exaggerate much.

I hope I explained well for everyone.

Regards.

Our targets? By that you mean your targets?

We have no idea what Jose is planning and I don't think this guy is/was an option. Willian is liked by Jose - and I don't think he's thinking about replacing him...

Nothing major will happen in this window - anybody expecting otherwise will be disappointed.

Look at our position - Top of the league and in for all 4 trophies - where's the justification to get the cheque book out?

I know you guys don't rate Willian - but he does an excellent job on the pitch chasing people down - and probably needs to work on his attacking side, but if Jose is telling him that's what he wants and expects - who is Willian to argue?

I think Iva's poor form contributes more to Willian having to defend more

Willian is great defensively but a bit average offensively, that's the truth and you have to admit that. We need somebody to compete with him in that area and since Schürrle might leave we might need a replacement. If that replacement turns out to be Marco Reus why in the hell would I be against that?

When I said our targets I forgot to mention Modric, Kroos, Coentrao, etc. Madrid buy players when they completely don't need them, they have the likes of Ronaldo, Bale, James etc.

When I said our targets I forgot to mention Modric, Kroos, Coentrao, etc. Madrid buy players when they completely don't need them, they have the likes of Ronaldo, Bale, James etc.

It was crazy how Real managed to bag Toni Kroos at a mere 20m. Absolute bargain for a player of his quality.

It was crazy how Real managed to bag Toni Kroos at a mere 20m. Absolute bargain for a player of his quality.

He had 1 year contract left, but still. I see bony,fellalini,mata,herrera, as the same Price but they are miles behind Kroos Quality.

Look at Bale 100€ mio and hes useless in Madrid.

​I would just like to say that over the past few weeks, I absolutely love reading your posts, supporter. ​You're probably the most valuable poster in terms of knowledge next to We Hate Scouse, of course with a more Spanish tilt. I've learned a lot and you've just started! Thank you!

IF Reus has joined Madrid, he's simply fallen for the money. He will end up benchwarming most of the time, getting sold a year later and coming to England anyway.

I really want to know how they get away with it.

Or are the rumours around Bale true? :ph34r:

IF Reus has joined Madrid, he's simply fallen for the money. He will end up benchwarming most of the time, getting sold a year later and coming to England anyway.

He will bench bale , hes better than bale, james

He had 1 year contract left, but still. I see bony,fellalini,mata,herrera, as the same Price but they are miles behind Kroos Quality.

Look at Bale 100€ mio and hes useless in Madrid.

Expensive yes, but that was out of his hands pretty much. Useless? I wouldn't say that, he's pretty darn good.

Screw that damn team. Bale, Isco, James, and Reus for 2 spots? Carlo could pull any two names out of a hat and go in very confident that those 3 would absolutely dominate. Not to mention Jesé as well. GTFO Madrid.

At one point our options were a 31 year old Malouda who played kickabout with the reserves, an over the hill Le Sulk, a young English striker in Danny Sturridge who liked to take shots from anywhere on the field, and King F***in Kalou.

And we loved it.

According to some reports Chelsea wants to buy Jesé to replace Salah if he were to go.

Lol we have been linked with everybody so far :) we just won't know until the end of the window...

I still think unchanged - all the work will happen in the summer :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You