Chelsea v Wigan

Jase

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said: not that shit again. Look at his stats - only Mata did better + concerning the hype: If we have to believe everything the media makes it out to be ... Pfff.

Actually: your comment looked more a kneejerk retaliation on Sutro's joke. Lighten up.

32Mill + Creating an escapade via twitter seeing which club he was joining as if he is 'world class' when he has yet to prove anything of such.

He has been good, but not for what we have paid for and how he was toying with English Clubs instead of actually stating that he is looking forward to playing in the Premier League and to gain experience season after season. If he stated that, there would be no issues.

Your biased view on him would not get you far on a neutral standpoint or forum.

The media hype a player, not the other way around, and those 'escapades' were organised by his sponsors. The price was paid by Chelsea.

HURR DURR let's judge a player by his pricetag and hype instead of using your brain for one second and realise he's been good in his first season being double marked every game.

I have realized that. Who said he wasn't good? Just not for how HE made himself to be. ( Hurr a Durr, I Didn't know the media owned his Twitter) But the fact he made out to be some kind of superstar with him toying other clubs instead of actually going to the public and stating it is an honor to play in a tough league and I actually look forward to gaining experience season after season.

He's quality and has the potential to be quality, but with what we spent and how he made himself out to be with such an ego, I'd expect a higher performance.