Chelsea v Wigan

Jase

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gervinho was quality in Ligue 1 so holding that league as a reference to provide a players quality is poor.

HE IS QUALITY AND HE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BECOME GREAT.

This is his first season and considering his age, he has provided great service. But before he joined he made out to be a better than what he is worth with what he did with the other clubs and how he made himself out to be with his transfer and his player wages. In terms of that, I expected better then

I don't get that. How can he make himself seem better. We bought him based on his performance, nothing to do with what he did. I am sure we didn't go... Oh he sounds like he is amazing so we will pay that. He was heavily scouted analysed etc which is why we bought him. And in ligue 1 he was rated THE BEST, he could do no more than that. He can't get higher than the best.

Except he hasn't got a big ego at all, which after playing over half a season for Chelsea you should have noticed you'd think. Oh and he said in countless interviews he's delighted to play in England and Chelsea. What the actual fuck are you on about?

Christ.

The countless times how he stated it was between the Manchester Clubs, his interest in spurs, how he was definitely choosing a Manchester Club, now it was between us and City, how he made a big sturr over Twitter as if he was getting everyone anticipating for who he would join than finally coming out and stating I want to join Chelsea because they are the European Champions and matched my wage demands.

He should of acted like a professional and stated he looks to gain experience from the Premier League to develop him and shown interest in Certain clubs instead of doing what he did.