Chelsea v Wigan

Jase

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32Mill + Creating an escapade via twitter seeing which club he was joining as if he is 'world class' when he has yet to prove anything of such.

He has been good, but not for what we have paid for and how he was toying with English Clubs instead of actually stating that he is looking forward to playing in the Premier League and to gain experience season after season. If he stated that, there would be no issues.

Your biased view on him would not get you far on a neutral standpoint or forum.

I have realized that. Who said he wasn't good? Just not for how HE made himself to be. ( Hurr a Durr, I Didn't know the media owned his Twitter) But the fact he made out to be some kind of superstar with him toying other clubs instead of actually going to the public and stating it is an honor to play in a tough league and I actually look forward to gaining experience season after season.

He's quality and has the potential to be quality, but with what we spent and how he made himself out to be with such an ego, I'd expect a higher performance.

He has done pretty well for his first season in the prem at his age... And what had he done to prove he was world class... Be the best player in ligue 1 2 years running... Ok it is not exactly the greatest league, but he has proven what he can do. I am extremely happy with our signing and don't regret it in the slightest. He can become one of the greatest players in the world and has massive resale value. Worth 32 mil easily by todays standards.

32Mill + Creating an escapade via twitter seeing which club he was joining as if he is 'world class' when he has yet to prove anything of such.

He has been good, but now here near for what we have paid for and how he was toying with English Clubs instead of actually stating that he is looking forward to playing in the Premier League and to gain experience season after season. If he stated that, there would be no issues.

Your biased view on him would not get you far on a neutral standpoint or forum.

I have realized that. Who said he wasn't good? Just not for how HE made himself to be. ( Hurr a Durr, I Didn't know the media owned his Twitter) But the fact he made out to be some kind of superstar with him toying other clubs instead of actually going to the public and stating it is an honor to play in a tough league and I actually look forward to gaining experience season after season.

He's quality and has the potential to be quality, but with what we spent and how he made himself out to be with such an ego, I'd expect a higher performance.

Except he hasn't got a big ego at all, which after playing over half a season for Chelsea you should have noticed you'd think. Oh and he said in countless interviews he's delighted to play in England and Chelsea. What the actual fuck are you on about?

I don't understand why people are complaining about Cech coming out? He has to, Maloney is one on one with him - made it hard for Maloney but Maloney came up with a big finish.

Exactly. He hardly did a Reina. He was trying to make it difficult for Maloney, not giving him time on the ball, but he was too composed.

People seem to forget that a lot of our goals this season have come from playing the offside trap.