Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

You have to deserve your luck with passion, determination and fight. Thats what Newcastle are doing and credit to them. Pardew did a good job in the dressing room, motivating the players.

So newcastle players are incredible shit, it's just that Pardew worked his magic? By lacking luck i mean Ba getting a boot in his brain and not being awarded a penalty, Lampard and Ba missing good chances, we being tormented by injuries and bench being as thin as paper.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Name?...

Anyone who hasn't openly critised us before and a scouse manager. Someone who isn't booed every second of the game. Put it this way. Under RDM, if this happens we would be pissed, but getting behind the team, now i guarentee there will be lots of we don't care about rafa stuff, and RDM, stuff and not everyone getting behind the team, so it doesn't really matter.

Chelsea fans are such a whiny bunch of idiots. It annoys me so much reading these forums on match day.

That's been our thing for years now, mate. We blame everyone else except ourselves and players. We specialize on ripping into managers and then whining why noone wants to manage us.