Man of the Match  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we have had a bad season, but i am not buying the whole, "our club is in bits" situation. We are fourth in the league with a game in hand, in what has always been deemed as a transisition year. Yes we have problems but we have a great attack which if we start ba should be more than enough to keep us in the top 4 this season, and avert any disaster.

He may not be majorly at fault, cos he simply is no more than an average coach with some ok defensive tactics, but a high-scoring win and losses in every big game no matter how bad the opposition is just seems to be very much like Scolari. Only because they won big titles ages ago they are no great coaches after all. Guys like Ancelotti, Mourinho got consistent success but benitez' teams had been shit since 2009. He took over two CL winners and fucked up with either's decent squad.

You can blame Torres, but it is Benitez who picked him and Benitez who should know about his habit of going missing when it counts.

Mata's been shit for a while now, reminds one of last season when there also was a stark contrast between his first and second half of the season.

Complete overreaction.We were,as a team,fantastic yesterday.Dominated Swansea and created chances.The problem was obviously the finishing.

I don't like blaming players for losses but It is impossible not say that Ivanovic was the one and only reason we didn't at least draw 0-0 yesterday.Ivanovic 2 - Chelsea 0

LMAO

You have been extra good lately Kojo, I think I liked all all of your posts today!

That's because he is a good poster - always has been, just people had an 'Agenda' against him - and he made calls that weren't popular - but turned out to be true :P

We really didn't. We lacked a little incisiveness but that comes from having Torres up-front. We actually had more of the game then a pretty good Swansea team. Their goal came against the run of play and as I've said already, both goals came from individual mistakes.

If we play like that against Stoke and have Ba up-front then we should be able to get a result.

I can imagine quite a lot of matches.

Who would you look to to solve the problem now then? And what problem is it that you actually think needs solving?

I agree... We looked good - dominated the ball, and with BA on the pitch could have won the game, or at least drawn 2-2... The problem was clearly Torres - he kept fucking off to the wing and then trying to cross the ball - who the fuck are you crossing to Nando - YOU should be in the fucking box!

He made their defender look awesome, BA came on and showed their defender was shit... Exactly what happened at QPR - Torres made Nelson look good...

Strikers are our main problem - we need BA + 1

We could also do with Fellani - I'm convinced Fellani + Luiz in midfield would work really well...

Against Swansea and QPR, we had 50 shots, only 10 of them on target and 0 goals. 0 goals on 50 shots!!! Torres only took 6 of those shots. Luiz and Ivanovic combining for 16 shots in those two games with 2 of them on goal..

Problem in those 2 games were though we had more possession than QPR and Swansea in both games, we hardly even created any really clear cut chances. When we did create those type of chances, we tried to be clever with the finishing or let down by poor shots but overall, it wasn't good enough!

Against QPR, it was all shooting from distance. Against Swansea, it was all pass pass pass pass pass pass and no end product. Had no guile and penetration to break those 2 teams down. We're becoming like Arsenal at the moment. Bottling chances to win trophies and then pass pass pass pass pass but create nothing.

Against Swansea and QPR, we had 50 shots, only 10 of them on target and 0 goals. 0 goals on 50 shots!!! Torres only took 6 of those shots. Luiz and Ivanovic combining for 16 shots in those two games with 2 of them on goal..

I hate those moments when Luiz decides to shoot. You see him going for the shot and you think , not again.. Despite that, he had a very good game yesterday, solid, good interceptions and some super long balls.

I have watched more Chelsea games than you can imagine. Swansea might be a good team but not good enough to blanked Chelsea at home. Perhaps, you see them as rosy as you indicated but I do not.

Managerial situation will be solved in the summer, I read. Too late then. Chelsea needs help now or face the consequences.

I don't think u have. We dominated the game! Out nidfield was not the problem. It was our strike force. You cannot expect mata to score every game, that's lady boys job. Unfortunately he's shit at it. Ba looked a lot more dangerous in ten min then Torres has in 3 years.

In regards to the managerial situation, tell me what you think chelsea should do?

I don't think u have. We dominated the game! Out nidfield was not the problem. It was our strike force. You cannot expect mata to score every game, that's lady boys job. Unfortunately he's shit at it. Ba looked a lot more dangerous in ten min then Torres has in 3 years.

In regards to the managerial situation, tell me what you think chelsea should do?

Sometimes, i wonder how many of you are still coming to ask me the same questions again.

Good luck in looking up my previous answers.

Sometimes, i wonder how many of you are still coming to ask me the same questions again.

Good luck in looking up my previous answers.

I realised after I asked you that TOPTB asked you the same question, but you did not answer it.