Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

The team & some players look tired lately. Mata, Hazard to name a couple. This is the result of lack of rotation by Di M.

Yesterday´s line-up by Rafa who was trying to rest these players resulted in Chelsea´s loss. Mind you, it was a very stupid decision. Play your best first, then rest them after the team is leading, I feel.

Oh well, too late, however I will blame Rafa.....say bye-bye to PL title now.

Aren't you in the wrong thread mate?

In Lebanon, we have saying that translates roughly to: "The news that costs money today, is free tomorrow"

Don't get all the anxious waiting. We're still 3 days into the window, the deal will be announced soon enough. Patience..

In Lebanon, we have saying that translates roughly to: "The news that costs money today, is free tomorrow"

Don't get all the anxious waiting. We're still 3 days into the window, the deal will be announced soon enough. Patience..

Nice saying, can you write it in your language? :)

His knee is a "ticking time bomb" as said by Tony Pulis so he pulled out of a free transfer after leaving West Ham. Newcastle took a chance in 2011, it's now 2013. Have you heard him be out for months with knee trouble? I haven't. It can flare up but he's had no injuries in 3 years as far as i'm aware.

I think to ignore the knee issue would be stupid, but i think overthinking about it would be the exact same thing. He hasn't exactly missed a game for newcastle and we have a great medical team so if we can keep it well monitored we have a better chance. Like most things, something could happen which worsen the situation but at any time a player could recieve a career ending injury. He is not ledley king, and should hopefully be able to put in a lot of great appearances for us... Though i bet we will still all be cringing every time he gets tackled.

Do you call this drama? Huh, dont get that. I think its been pretty straight forward, and its only the 3rd january..

Medical taking too long, all these knee rumours, people expecting an official announcement for two days now. A little bit too dramatic for me, since we all know where this is going.

Why are you all desperate to see an official statement from our club? We all know we are the last to announce anything and by the time we do, we will already know he passed medical, LOL.

Fuck no. Having two crooked strikers trained under Benitez's training methods sounds like a very cruel joke. Does anyone follow Ba closely enough to know how serious/bad the situation is?

I read some stat that he's missed 17 games in last 5/6 years, that should be proof not to worry about his knee.

Of course if he failed our medical that's a different story.

If we signed him for £20m i'd be concerned. We signed him for £7m so i'm not even a tiny bit bothered.

The 20mil includes his wages over the 3,5 years also as far as ive read.. people are adding all sorts of sums to the 7,5 mil to make it look like a bad transfer for chelsea

Fuck no. Having two crooked strikers trained under Benitez's training methods sounds like a very cruel joke. Does anyone follow Ba closely enough to know how serious/bad the situation is?

What I understood is that his knee could "potentially" be problematic, but till now he hasn't suffered from it. He is certainly not injury prone, only missed 17 games the last 7 years.