Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

Any contract with BA should be carefully written. Based on appearance, goals scored..., somehow, I still think 80though a week is too much for him. Agent fees & all that comes up to close to 30m, too much in my way of thinking.

The kid Lukaku should be called upon & certainly Chelsea can guarantee the same amount of play time as WB now.

30 million for him!!!!

No way!!!

Go sign Loic Remy, that Newcastle were also after and leave BA in Newcastle.

There's so many better players than him, 90k week, double your money, WTF he should take a cut to come here and compete for trophies!!! Definitely NOT CFC material!!!

I honestly do not understand why BA is sought for.

One does not need to be a manager to see BA is after money here. Is he worth 80thou a week ?

To me, he is not.

I too would rather see an alternative to BA.

Now, I read Chelsea refused to pay BA agents 2m in fees they are demanding.

Chelsea offered standard 5 % of BA´s contract. Also, less than 70thou a week was offered.

I´d say, take it or leave it.

If that's true, what a greedy cunt. I really hope we don't offer him that much. What a dilemma, we need a new striker very quickly and Ba and his agent seem to know that. I hope this is just to make the most out of a fast transfer and his wage demands will decrease as the January draws to a close, because he seemed like the perfect January transfer in contrary to most of the other options that are discussed in the media.

Get off your high horses people. If we were in his position we would do the exact same thing. When you start a new job you want to get the most you can. I think people are forgetting how much Torres is being paid.

Get off your high horses people. If we were in his position we would do the exact same thing. When you start a new job you want to get the most you can. I think people are forgetting how much Torres is being paid.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with him asking for more money, but for Chelsea, i'm not sure it makes sense to pay him that.

i totally agree with u but torres is no bench mark dude. the next thing we ll hear is "people are forgeting how torres plays". and that would probably be the day i ll kill myself... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Just give the man what he wants!

It isn't often you can bring in a beast of a player like Ba for this cheap. He'd be a £20m transfer were it not for the knee which hasn't been a problem in quite a while now.

By the end of the week, please!

Dont you guys remember its chelsea, nothing happens quick. this will go on til the end of the month and on deadline day something will happen with someone, its how we work. Our agents or who ever buys wants to make it looks like it he worth getting paid so much money for.

i hope we get him but cheap wage, and not much to the agent.