Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

His knees to explode like this in the first match

Hahaha Mr Garrisons testicles exploding in Kyle's knees, bet you Ba has got Papis Cisses' testicles in his knees.

Anyone know why Ba wants to wear the number 19 shirt for the rest of his career btw? Its on his wiki page..... if he comes here he ain't getting Paulo "the fucking legend" Ferreira's shirt number, no fucking way :Goober:

£2 million to his agent? For what? Brokering a deal for a player. That's ridiculous. Agent's should be banned and players should deal with their own business.

Until that happens I gotta find out how to become an agent. Mugging football clubs within the law...

Agent's should be banned and players should deal with their own business.

I'm going to make myself unpopular by saying that agents are necessary to protect kids from being exploited by the clubs. If you're a player then you want a guy fighting to get the best deal from you, from a company who wants to pay as little for your talents as possible.

This just sounds as though they came to us, heard our offer and then tested the waters elsewhere but found out that the market was pretty soft for him. I still think the biggest threat will be Newcastle re-upping for him.

£2 million to his agent? For what? Brokering a deal for a player. That's ridiculous. Agent's should be banned and players should deal with their own business.

Until that happens I gotta find out how to become an agent. Mugging football clubs within the law...

Stay away from the German clubs then. They'll agree to a deal and the next day they tell will you they've already bought another player and don't need yours.

ITS ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING THIS TIME!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GET IN!!

Just give him the 90k p/w or whatever and sign him up already :D Then we can all dance like Rafa because we can actually bench that fucking cunt that starts every game....

1357060643239.gif