Chelsea v QPR

Jase

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't phantom that if you take away two players from our side we suddenly start looking like a Relegation bound team - sure we currently have a striker who would probably be ok at that level but being so reliant on Mata and Hazard is a bit of a joke. Oscar; Moses and Marin need to do a lot more

Poor team selection by Benitez - it's great & all to rest players & rotate, but this is the kind of team I would have expected against Southampton in the cup, not today.

No one's having a particularly good game by any means...& I think we all know that our star striker has spent more time on the floor than on the ball so far...but I'm sorry, we simply can't have Marin & Moses on the pitch at the same time without Mata or Hazard - they just make far too many poor decisions when we're in promising positions around the box & ultimately any meaningful possession we have just goes to waste.

Luiz also seems to be half asleep at the moment, basically spent the entire half lobbing random long balls in the hope that someone will just appear on the end of them.

Aimless is probably best word to sum up our half as a whole.

Mata/Hazard for Marin & if Moses is staying on then Ramires for Luiz. Marin should be off the pitch one way or another in any case.

Fucking Rafa...

48% of the gam has been played in the middle third of the pitch. 16% in our third of the pitch and 36% in QPRs third of the pitch. If Mata and Hazard are on the pitch those figures would be totally different that's why we have 7 shots off target all of which were from outside of the box. Most of which were shots out of frustration from the likes of Luiz and Ivanovic.

There is no need to blame Torres yet. He did not get one decent pass.

Marin, Oscar off. Hazard, Mata in.

When his first touch leads his second touch to be a tackle there is plenty to say about his capability. Fact is that Torres would be a far better fit for a team like QPR than for a club challenging for the top 4

We need two defensive midfielders.

The big problem we had in this first half was that Luiz Lampard Oscar didn't worked together.

Lampard and Oscar too high, this trio should move and pass and make things more complicated for their midfield.

Marin was not good and could have been sent off.

Bertrand I'm not convinced and I think he will never be our left back, he's not very good with the ball.

Without Mata and Hazard, there was nearly zero 1-2-3 first touch combination attempted.

Someone needs to tell Ivan that he isn't Frank and can shoot from 50 yards out lol. Seen glimpses now and then, but need to be way more creative. Marin is SO lucky yo still be on the pitch! And so is Derry!

Benitez needs to sort his things out: if you want to compete for the Title in the Premier League, you should take all your premier league games dead serious.

This means, in my opinion,that you don't have to rest Hazard and Mata at the same time.

And surely we will see he is not gonna sub them untill this game is like an hour gone.

And for Torres, Luiz, Marin and Ivanovic: wtf