Kylian Hazard

Miracle

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Laudrups worked out very well but I'm pretty skeptical of this sort of story which seems to appear more than you'd think ("you've seen player A, his younger brother is even better!". At Kylian's age, Eden was playing in France. At Thorgan's age, Eden was already on the Ligue 1 team of the year. We'll see what happens in the future, but I wouldn't be betting on any other Hazards ever playing for Chelsea.

The Laudrups worked out very well but I'm pretty skeptical of this sort of story which seems to appear more than you'd think ("you've seen player A, his younger brother is even better!". At Kylian's age, Eden was playing in France. At Thorgan's age, Eden was already on the Ligue 1 team of the year. We'll see what happens in the future, but I wouldn't be betting on any other Hazards ever playing for Chelsea.

The card is always played, like Shola Ameobi with Sammy, even though Sammy is total rubbish.

Lukaku said his younger brother was better than him, and my Belgian friend said that wasn't true at all.

The only time i think it's ever been true is Kolo Toure when he said that to Wenger, and Wenger could've been in with a very early chance to sign Yaya, hahaha thank god that didn't happen.

There's five all round but the youngest is two years old i think lol.

No, there are 4. Ethan is the youngest.

I think you're talking about Eden Hazards son, he's 1-2 years old and btw his wife is pregnant.. again.

A family club is massive over here in Rugby League. For years Canterbury were known as the family club and they were unstoppable. South Sydney went out and bought the three Burgess brothers and they literally went from bottom 3 to top 3. It's a massive boost playing alongside your family. Hope we sign him.

Kylian is more a striker than a number 10, he definitely knows how to score a goal. More than Eden and Thorgan.

Imagine this:

Mata - K. Hazard - T.Hazard

-------- E. Hazard -------------

:D:D:D

"Its hazard, hazard, what a pass to hazard! Hazard scores! Hazard, Hazard and Hazard celebrates with Mata...."

A family club is massive over here in Rugby League. For years Canterbury were known as the family club and they were unstoppable. South Sydney went out and bought the three Burgess brothers and they literally went from bottom 3 to top 3. It's a massive boost playing alongside your family. Hope we sign him.

Where I'm from Canterbury had a larger reputation for being gang rapists rather than a family club. In fact that is the first time I ever heard of them being called a family club.

Where I'm from Canterbury had a larger reputation for being gang rapists rather than a family club. In fact that is the first time I ever heard of them being called a family club.

I take it from your comment your not older then 22. Therefore, you wouldn't remember the 80s when the Hughes brothers, Mortimers etc were outstanding clubmen for Canterbury. I suggest you read up on it. And btw, don't believe everything you read in the paper and hear on the news. If you see how women throw themselves at famous sportsmen, you would be calling them rapists. 72% percent of men accused of rape are innocent. That's a fact.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You