Kylian Hazard

Miracle

I take it from your comment your not older then 22. Therefore, you wouldn't remember the 80s when the Hughes brothers, Mortimers etc were outstanding clubmen for Canterbury. I suggest you read up on it. And btw, don't believe everything you read in the paper and hear on the news. If you see how women throw themselves at famous sportsmen, you would be calling them rapists. 72% percent of men accused of rape are innocent. That's a fact.

I'm getting into that argument at all. And I didn't state they actually did it, did I? Just that they have a reputation from it.

And since you've taught me a new statistic, I'd thought I'd return the favour. Between 75% and 95% of rape crimes are not reported.

http://www.hmic.gov.uk/media/without-consent-20061231.pdf

Here's a pic of the Hazard brothers when they were younger.

Also, where the hell did the Hazard parents find those names?

Eden - Garden of Eden

Kylian - Kyle + Ian = Kylian.

Thorgan - ? ? ?

Ethan - Common name.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting into that argument at all. And I didn't state they actually did it, did I? Just that they have a reputation from it.

And since you've taught me a new statistic, I'd thought I'd return the favour. Between 75% and 95% of rape crimes are not reported.

http://www.hmic.gov.uk/media/without-consent-20061231.pdf

Eden - Garden of Eden

Kylian - Kyle + Ian = Kylian.

Thorgan - ? ? ?

Ethan - Common name.

Thorgan - Thor and Morgan = Thorgan

Anyway yeah I can't imagine this kid signing for us because he apparently has a poor attitude towards his football and it looks like he can't be bothered with it too much.... plus hes 16 and not in the Lille first team, hes nowhere near as talented as Eden, all this "my brother is better than me" bullshit Eden pulled is 100% lies. Similar with Thorgan but we got him anyway.

Thorgan - Thor and Morgan = Thorgan

Anyway yeah I can't imagine this kid signing for us because he apparently has a poor attitude towards his football and it looks like he can't be bothered with it too much.... plus hes 16 and not in the Lille first team, hes nowhere near as talented as Eden, all this "my brother is better than me" bullshit Eden pulled is 100% lies. Similar with Thorgan but we got him anyway.

And as if he actually needs to be a footballer or anything for that matter. If Thorgan makes it big also, Kylian can just mooch off his older brothers if he needs the cash. I get no such privelege being the oldest (by fifteen years).

• 2 months later...

I guess players will feel better if they have some people/friends they can speak with in their native language, whom they also know from youth and 1st squad @ national team, also in case of Belgium for sure, they are all players with the same objective for their national team: getting as good as possible to be sure they are selected for it + qualify for WC, if you can also work on that at clublevel thats very nice i guess.

Also almost all our internationals play in the premier league, don't think thats a coincidence :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You