Why Are We Playing 4-2-3-1?

The Mak

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again you've proven the average poster you are. Come back when you've made a decent point in your life.

What he is saying makes much more sense than what you say.

I have seen enough of your posts since I logged on 2 months ago to see that you are one of the worst posters here. All you can do is fight like a child, if someone say's something you don't like, you say things like "Look at me, I have 10,000 posts, you are nobody, I am the funniest poster award winner".

You are harassing SeB, who contributes more than you do. Because he makes his posts long and thought out, because he thinks about what to say before he writes it, and you cannot do this. And that is why you harass him. Because he can do what you cannot.

What he is saying makes much more sense than what you say.

I have seen enough of your posts since I logged on 2 months ago to see that you are one of the worst posters here. All you can do is fight like a child, if someone say's something you don't like, you say things like "Look at me, I have 10,000 posts, you are nobody, I am the funniest poster award winner".

One of the worst posters here yet almost 3000 rep, nice logic.

By the way i love your hate, keep it coming please.

One of the worst posters here yet almost 3000 rep, nice logic.

By the way i love your hate, keep it coming please.

I do not care about rep. I do not know how old you are, but you speak like a child. You speak like what we call a carajito. Normal people, they do not care about post count or rep or awards. How many rep you have or how many posts you have, it is meaningless. It is only what the person says that is important. And that other person, he was speaking the truth. You could not accept it, so you told him that he was no good. You did not even bother to reply to his speech.

I do not care about rep. I do not know how old you are, but you speak like a child. You speak like what we call a carajito. Normal people, they do not care about post count or rep or awards. How many rep you have or how many posts you have, it is meaningless. It is only what the person says that is important. And that other person, he was speaking the truth. You could not accept it, so you told him that he was no good. You did not even bother to reply to his speech.

I proved his point wrong, he couldn't answer back properly and just pulled the mockery card and hasn't replied since.

Yep i won this one.

Though i literally couldn't care less, keep the hate coming, i couldn't tell you how many are in the same line as you because I've simply just lost count.

Once again you've proven the average poster you are. Come back when you've made a decent point in your life.

Thanks mate, to be honest I don't really give a fuck what you think anyway. Your probably the least liked member on the forum, I see why.

I proved his point wrong, he couldn't answer back properly and just pulled the mockery card and hasn't replied since.

Yep i won this one.

Though i literally couldn't care less, keep the hate coming, i couldn't tell you how many are in the same line as you because I've simply just lost count.

You proved my point wrong? How? Because you said that going by what I said about Mikel that Kalou is world class? Yeah ok mate.

I posted stats of Mikel compared to Fellaini, Sandro, Barry and Tiote in some thread a while ago (either Fellaini or Mikel thread, or possibly a match thread after people f criticized Mikel) and Mikel trumped Tiote in nearly every stat. Go check them out if you can find them.

Also I was going to edit my post but I don't see the point as you think your 100% right. Your a arrogant cunt who thinks he knows everything. You constantly disagree with everything that SeB, Zoyales and recently what I have said just because you think your right. There are members on here who have a greater footballing knowledge than you mate, get a grip and get over yourself.

Also your signature is pathetic, SeB has an opinion and he explains it well but you still don't like that...

You proved my point wrong? How? Because you said that going by what I said about Mikel that Kalou is world class? Yeah ok mate.

I posted stats of Mikel compared to Fellaini, Sandro, Barry and Tiote in some thread a while ago (either Fellaini or Mikel thread, or possibly a match thread after people f criticized Mikel) and Mikel trumped Tiote in nearly every stat. Go check them out if you can find them.

Also I was going to edit my post but I don't see the point as you think your 100% right. Your a arrogant cunt who thinks he knows everything. You constantly disagree with everything that SeB, Zoyales and recently what I have said just because you think your right. There are members on here who have a greater footballing knowledge than you mate, get a grip and get over yourself.

Hahahahahahahaha STATS?, hahahahahahahaha, jesus christ, stop digging that hole. Michu and Van Persie have the same amount of goals, i guess that means Michu is just about as good as Van Persie then.

I don't quote Zolayes, he always quotes me, he's a 70 year old man who argues with people on here who are over 50 years younger than him, great life he must be living mind. Not to mention Zolayes can't hold his own, he only ever shows up when everyone else is arguing with me, full definition of a coward. Always has been, always will be, and no matter how much power he has with the mods and admins, he will never make me care one bit. As he's already taken a disliking to Muzchap just because he likes me, if that's not childish then i don't know what is.

I'm a great poster, just get used to it, most people are just blinded by hatred. Think how much rep i would've had if 90% of the forum actually liked me, yep that's right mayne, I'm going for gold.

back to the topic at hand i think 4-3-3 would be the best for chelsea at this current time look how we dismantled newcastle at the beginning of the season the i thought out of all our wins that looked the best in terms of playing style...

if we could a mid that cosists of mikel( or other ball winning cdm) and rami(lamps) Oscar i think our results and ball retention would increase..

back to the topic at hand i think 4-3-3 would be the best for chelsea at this current time look how we dismantled newcastle at the beginning of the season the i thought out of all our wins that looked the best in terms of playing style...

if we could a mid that cosists of mikel( or other ball winning cdm) and rami(lamps) Oscar i think our results and ball retention would increase..

I agree with the switch to 4-3-3. Everyone knows 4-2-3-1 is a counter-attacking formation, and that's good and all but only when you have players like to play on the counter. What we have right nows is a bunch of midfielders that play much better when in possession. 4-3-3 is the way forward for Chelsea if we're going to persist with possession football, in my opinion.

Hahahahahahahaha STATS?, hahahahahahahaha, jesus christ, stop digging that hole. Michu and Van Persie have the same amount of goals, i guess that means Michu is just about as good as Van Persie then.

I don't quote Zolayes, he always quotes me, he's a 70 year old man who argues with people on here who are over 50 years younger than him, great life he must be living mind. Not to mention Zolayes can't hold his own, he only ever shows up when everyone else is arguing with me, full definition of a coward. Always has been, always will be, and no matter how much power he has with the mods and admins, he will never make me care one bit. As he's already taken a disliking to Muzchap just because he likes me, if that's not childish then i don't know what is.

I'm a great poster, just get used to it, most people are just blinded by hatred. Think how much rep i would've had if 90% of the forum actually liked me, yep that's right mayne, I'm going for gold.

I wouldn't get so ahead of yourself there mate. I have nothing against you personally and I've only been here a short amount of time, but for the amount of time I have been here most of your posts seem to be you childishly arguing with anyone who disagrees with you.

And who gives a fuck about how many posts they have or rep? Really?

Yep i won this one.

No you didn't. You made some stupid joke about Mikel and Kalou being world class. No one is saying that. All RyanDavson said was that Mikel is better than Tiote. That he is. Tiote is a poor player in a poor team. We cannot buy people like that, he is not good enough. And when these people try to prove to you why they are not good enough- by showing you the numbers- you reject it.

Sport is entirely about the numbers. Yes, Michu is as good as van Persie. His numbers say they are. He doesn't earn the same money or win the same medal, but he is just as good as him right now. If a player hits those numbers, good things will happen. It has to happen. That is all sport is. It's one big mathematics problem.

No you didn't. You made some stupid joke about Mikel and Kalou being world class. No one is saying that. All RyanDavson said was that Mikel is better than Tiote. That he is. Tiote is a poor player in a poor team. We cannot buy people like that, he is not good enough. And when these people try to prove to you why they are not good enough- by showing you the numbers- you reject it.

Sport is entirely about the numbers. Yes, Michu is as good as van Persie. His numbers say they are. He doesn't earn the same money or win the same medal, but he is just as good as him right now.

LOL!

I wouldn't get so ahead of yourself there mate. I have nothing against you personally and I've only been here a short amount of time, but for the amount of time I have been here most of your posts seem to be you childishly arguing with anyone who disagrees with you.

And who gives a fuck about how many posts they have or rep? Really?

Okay fair enough mate, that's your opinion and i can't judge you on that.

LOL!

Please prove different. I challenge you to tell me Michu is a worse player than van Perise without using FIFA, or youtube, or talking about things like technical skills, because they are subjective. And prove me wrong without talking about his history.

Until you realise that numbers are everything in football, there is no point arguing with you. Keep making the castles of sand about Tiote being better than Mikel or even a good player. He is not. The numbers show he isn't.

Please prove different. I challenge you to tell me Michu is a worse player than van Perise without using FIFA, or youtube, or talking about things like technical skills, because they are subjective. And prove me wrong without talking about his history.

Until you realise that numbers are everything in football, there is no point arguing with you. Keep making the castles of sand about Tiote being better than Mikel or even a good player. He is not. The numbers show he isn't.

Because Van Persie is a wonderful striker, a striker who i have never seen in my life so dominent with the side foot finish from low crosses, even with his weak foot, look at the two beauties he put in against us this season, fair enough David Luiz own goal, but those hits on his right foot where just tremendous, also the fact that Van Persie netted 30 goals last season and constantly carried Arsenal, even when they were losing, Van Persie out of nowhere BANG finish.

He's also got one of the best first touches I've ever seen, big players like Van Persie who aren't so fast are always exposed for their speed, but Van Persie's touches make up for it. Also has got one hell of a pass on him, he keeps possession very well, i would love him in our team. Twice the player Torres is and was, even when Torres was in his prime he couldn't touch Van Persie.

Just watch how Van Persie murdered us last season, he scored a hattrick at the bridge, something not many strikers have accomlished.

Look at that, what a fucking player he is, his first goal for United, first start, BANG no sweat. Would love him in this team, when Michu can do that, please let me know, and how much are you betting Van Persie will outscore Michu at the end of the season, because i will definitely make that bet.

Van Persie has got one of the best techniques in europe, Michu is a good player but he doesn't even touch world class.