Leeds United 1-5 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man Of The Match?

It was a brilliant away trip. Reminded me of those 80s away trips - especially with the being kept behind at the end -just enjoyment all the time. The difference though with the 80s ones was that we actually won. :blue scalf: Even their stewards were having a laugh albeit nervously.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our travelling fans are magnificent .. I don't get to travel anymore and only manage the Bridge about 3 timesa year ... But thats why I get enraged

when people come on here and slag off our fans booing Benitez ... THEY have earned that right through years of travelling to support Chelsea.

Those fans are the ones who are always there ,,, Good times and bad

I do agree with you - you pays your money and you can sing pretty much whatever you want.

I just make the personal choice to support the team positively rather than chant negative stuff about people associated with the club. We aren't Blackburn, we're Chelsea and we're fucking lucky. To me some of the chants can come across a little spoilt and entitled, but people can sing what they want once they've paid their money and travelled a fair way on a shitty night.

But I will say that the support was fantastic and in my view the anti-Benitez stuff is on the decline. It helps when you're at Elland Road because there's many more loathsome things to sing about.

Best bit was when i looked Gourlay in the eye standing on a seat whilst he was walking across the pitch after full time, gave him the v's and he scampered down the tunnel hahaa magic. im clinging on to the hope that it was solely due to me...