Jase

Man of the Match  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres has not only lost pace but also the ability to intelligently place himself. Why is he always in our midfield? Players like Long always stay on the last defender and create a threat. :readthemessage: Read the strikers manual TORRES!

How the hell can villa fans claim they invented acknowledging a player in whatever minute that represents their shirt number then get upset that someone else does it?!

What a deluded bunch of Villa fans. :lol:

I have seen that happen countless of times before, usually when a club legend plays his final match before retiring or moving on. Just because Villa fans only came up with this in the year 2012 when their captain got sick doesn't mean it wasn't invented decades ago. There's hardly anything unique left in football anyway and every chant as well as other ways of supporting the team have probably been done before so no reason to get butthurt over it.

He's only 28 , and he still have that pace , we all saw that against Liverpool =P

The only pace he has ever shown, was that when he was whisked from Liverpool to CFC in a Bentley...

Since then he's confused and is playing like David Bentley...

Maybe he should have gone in a Falcao-on (awful pun based on Ford Falcon)

Even I feel shame at this post... Oh well it is Monday! :)

but for someone you labels as your LEGEND ?

Drogba is a legend because every important game, ie. cup finals, semi-finals & top table games he was our man on the spot & one who no matter what could be relied on, his final kick/goal for Chelsea won us the Champions League Trophy, before that goal Drogba produced a piece of vintage magic to level the scores & he did it in spectacular style with only 120 seconds remaining in the CL Final, that goal brought us back into the game.

What a deluded bunch of Villa fans. :lol:

I have seen that happen countless of times before, usually when a club legend plays his final match before retiring or moving on. Just because Villa fans only came up with this in the year 2012 when their captain got sick doesn't mean it wasn't invented decades ago. There's hardly anything unique left in football anyway and every chant as well as other ways of supporting the team have probably been done before so no reason to get butthurt over it.

Far too sensitive! I wish petrov all the best but getting upset over this is ridiculous!

” Form is temporary , Class is permanent “

That is a valid argument if you are 100% fit in mind & body, Torres is not, he has loss his speed and without that he has lost his confidence, thus even second rate defenders are able to deal with his threat, I am afraid that, "the Torres of old" is just a memory, maybe good enough for Liverfool, no where good enough for a club that challenges for the top trophy's every season.

Drogba is a legend because every important game, ie. cup finals, semi-finals & top table games he was our man on the spot & one who no matter what could be relied on, his final kick/goal for Chelsea won us the Champions League Trophy, before that goal Drogba produced a piece of vintage magic to level the scores & he did it in spectacular style with only 120 seconds remaining in the CL Final, that goal brought us back into the game.

Oh well , it was Lampard's perfect delivery that Drogba headed in , not to mention Torres won that conner ^_^ and well that Legend also gave Bayern a penalty in the extra time , which Robben failed to convert =P

That is a valid argument if you are 100% fit in mind & body, Torres is not, he has loss his speed and without that he has lost his confidence, thus even second rate defenders are able to deal with his threat, I am afraid that, "the Torres of old" is just a memory, maybe good enough for Liverfool, no where good enough for a club that challenges for the top trophy's every season.

oh well , i agree he has lost some pace , but he still has more pace than many strikers and it's the managers job to make him watch his old videos and help him get his confidence back (in which all ancelotii , avb and rdm failed ) . Benitez will get his confidence back =P

The only pace he has ever shown, was that when he was whisked from Liverpool to CFC in a Bentley...

Since then he's confused and is playing like David Bentley...

Maybe he should have gone in a Falcao-on (awful pun based on Ford Falcon)

Even I feel shame at this post... Oh well it is Monday! :)

David Bentley! is that Roy's son? :whistling:

Oh well , it was Lampard's perfect delivery that Drogba headed in , not to mention Torres won that conner ^_^ and well that Legend also gave Bayern a penalty in the extra time , which Robben failed to convert =P

you need an exorcism :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r::D